Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I still believe Zoro WILL have a 1v1 MOMENT against Crydo and will open his scar and gets acknowledge.
But that's as far as my wank can go.
I'm still willing to believe that this fight either ends with Luffy getting the final 1v1, or Luffy+Kidd tag Crydo like Goku+Frieza tagging Jiren.

Ah so thats why Zoro isnt attacking now. Bcs his attacks are that strong
Not bcs, you know...
Kaido doesnt give a shit and is only interested in Luffy
No Zoro is waiting for Luffy to stop embarrasing himself and stop attacking Kaido so he can solo Kaido. Zoro's attacks have giant AoE and Luffy could die in crossfire if he keeps attacking Kaido and coming in Zoro's way.

When Zoro gets Kaido solo, Zoro will KK

i really want to know the meaning of "fucked up" and "much less damage" in your dictionary
Zoro's attack had Kaido screaming like a bitch
Took External damage
Took Internal damage
Got his scales cut
Post automatically merged:

Ah so.more excuses, got you
Zoro is more demanding than a teenager
How are these excuses
I am literally giving you spoiler of next chapter where Zoro solos Kaido

Ah so thats why Zoro isnt attacking now. Bcs his attacks are that strong
Not bcs, you know...
Kaido doesnt give a shit and is only interested in Luffy :cantseeme:
Chapter not even out and you are coming with tbe Zoroslander. When was this same energy when Zoro had to carry Luffy and attack Kaido at the same time so he can protect Luffy, While Luffy was literally out of the fight? This isnt a full chapter for all we know it could be a few panels and you come with you Zoro agenda.
At least Zoro didnt have to be carried around for 1p minutes like dead weight and be hindrance to Zoro .
:whitepress:

Chapter not even out and you are coming with tbe Zoroslander. When was this same energy when Zoro had to carry Luffy and attack Kaido at the same time so he can protect Luffy, While Luffy was literally out of the fight? This isnt a full chapter for all we know it could be a few panels and you come with you Zoro agenda.
At least Zoro didnt have to be carried around for 1p minutes like dead weight and be hindrance to Zoro .
:whitepress:
I dont even like Luffy but its funny seeing Oda take a dump at Zoro wank while Zoro's minion go do damage control :milaugh:

Admirals
-Killed Ace
-Crippled Jozu for life
-Mortally wounded WB
-Mortally wounded Jinbe and Luffy (saved by Law's surgery)

Kaido or BM haven't even come close to being as lethal
cripple jozu... more like catching him off guard and the only think Aokiji was freeze his arm.. Jozu did relatively more damage to him.. and ace.. plot ; ;.
Mortally wound WB but still didn't manage to kill him

Jimbe and luffy weren't even fighting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.