Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawling with Kaido without Haki and running down the time limit wouldn't be a bad thing, it would actually be incredibly hype, but I don't think that's what is happening.
Not damaging Kaido with haki is fine, he is a stamina freak, it's not like anyone else on the roof is doing any damage to Kaido, at least Luffy isn't giving up.
That is why I want to see the pics....if he wants to improve himself while putting himself in danger which is fine but simply attacking won't do....he knows g4 drains his haki, so he should come up with a way such that it won't be a problem at all like switching into g2/g3/g4 with adCoA as g3 red roc can hurt Kaido to some extent so does other attacks can hurt Kaido with ad haki.....as now he can control G4, he can switch off and switch on without completely losing haki...win/win situation...but hey Oda won't do this which is sad...

Big Mom is going to be kicked out of the fight she's way too strong.

I see people say that Kid and Killer are going to fight Big Mom with Hawkins but that is not possible. Kid and Killer have a slight liability with Kaido so why go to Bm?

And what are they going to do in 2 vs 1 at Big Mom? Nothing at all she totally ridiculed them The Yonkos aren't serious at all right now. They literally have fun

That is why I want to see the pics....if he wants to improve himself while putting himself in danger which is fine but simply attacking won't do....he knows g4 drains his haki, so he should come up with a way such that it won't be a problem at all like switching into g2/g3/g4 with adCoA as g3 red roc can hurt Kaido to some extent so does other attacks can hurt Kaido with ad haki.....as now he can control G4, he can switch off and switch on without completely losing haki...win/win situation...but hey Oda won't do this which is sad...
not too far fetched to imagine garp and dragon carrying around luffy for 10 minutes for him to regain his haki amidst the final war

Luffy's awakening incoming soon :cheers:
ODAAAA:finally::finally:
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand the part with the Supernova overall. Couldn't they damage Kaido? Since it said Luffy attack and attack and he fail? Do he even have his haki or not? Or is Kaido Durability in hybrid kinda even stronger?

I need to see the panels damn..
too vague for us to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.