Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we also know if Luffy's cooldown haki usage after G4 is still 10 mins?

Law just speculated Luffy will need 10 mins since that was what Luffy needed in Dressrossa but he doesn't know Luffy's growth ever since.

We will also see if the Emperors' pose this chapter imply they have been fighting all this time or if it just picks up where we left in 1003.

If they have been fighting all this time,it means they've been stalemating each other and the Supernova can't deal any damage to hybrid Kaido for now.

The action on the rooftop is the only thing that give a bit of interest to this raid so I hope that next chapter will be on the roof too.
that give a bit of interest to You . coz there are a lot of thing that give me interest. Rooftop, live floor, Robin & brook vs maria, sassaki vs franky, jimbei vs who's who, marco holding off king and queen with perospero entering the battle

Do we also know if Luffy's cooldown haki usage after G4 is still 10 mins?

Law just speculated Luffy will need 10 mins since that was what Luffy needed in Dressrossa but he doesn't know Luffy's growth ever since.

We will also see if the Emperors' pose this chapter imply they have been fighting all this time or if it just picks up where we left in 1003.

If they have been fighting all this time,it means they've been stalemating each other and the Supernova can't deal any damage to hybrid Kaido for now.
saying that since long. I dont think luffy has 10 mins cool down anymore, its a lot less imo

Status
Not open for further replies.