Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roof Piece is pathetic. Oda hypes up the SN as people who can do something. Yet they flop in everything. And of course they're protected by Plot so the Yonkos don't attack them seriously. This is some dumbass shit. Kaido literallly went hybrid to do nothing but watch them hit him for 10 mins. Fuck this shit lmao.

Give me my Sanji vs King.

He can already. It's just Oda doesn't want to show too much before he ends with the action under the rooftop. He should speed up, I don't care about scrubbards and most of the wano citizens.
Under the rooftop, at this point, I only care about Sanji's fight, Nami and Usopp and that's it.
Well, Inu got some good points with his burn to Jack, that should make Jack shut his mouth.
can't wait to see what Luffy has already developed, he's a combat genius

I wonder if Momonosuke's comment about Luffy is meant to be similar to Koby's moment in Marineford with him hearing the voices of Marines and Pirates being silenced. So, basically an Observation Haki moment. Which would mean that Momo's CoO has more range than Yamato's. Also, maybe a bit more evidence that it's tied to the Voice of All Things, considering Momo seems to have it (unless his understanding and command of Zunisha is something else).

Kaido's hybrid doesn't look as hype as some of the fanart I've seen. And the Oden thing is... meh. I'm glad it's not dragged out. But maybe it should have been? If you're gonna have a cheap cliffhanger, you might as well double down on it.

Last edited:
NO ONE should talk to @Jo_Ndule if he comes backs i don't care if you agree with him he does all them shit talking threads and when things don't go his way he go into hiding :gonope:
DidnΒ΄t he say though that he could see a offscreen defeat of the Sn but donΒ΄t believe it much either in it? I remember that he said he want to see the Supernova getting defeat onscreen if I remember correctly. Outside of the offscreen though, he wasnΒ΄t wrong much with saying BM and Kaido where to much at once.

Roof Piece is pathetic. Oda hypes up the SN as people who can do something. Yet they flop in everything. And of course they're protected by Plot so the Yonkos don't attack them seriously. This is some dumbass shit. Kaido literallly went hybrid to do nothing but watch them hit him for 10 mins. Fuck this shit lmao.

Give me my Sanji vs King.
I mean, what were you expecting???
A defeat without doing something great???
They have to shine first...And How???
Like this XDXD

Status
Not open for further replies.