Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hope so, this can't be the world strongest creature
Why not ?
If we go by the text they were all attack him \them and nothing was working .
It just question of how serious Kaido and BM were during that time since the SN also hold damage .
Still if you were expecting them get off screen like the scabbards that was never going to happen .

Its not headcanon
They was not hardened

When he attacked Kaido they were all hardened.

So like i said stop talking out your ass. I never denied he said that about Enma. What i said is he put Hardening on all his blades.
though the first attack was not hardened, zoro still acknowledges that enma is his only means of doing serious damage against kaido, big mom knows it and kaido knows it.
aside from advanced ryou which he can't use enma is the only thing that makes him able of hurting kaido.

Bwoaaaah Jack vs Inu?? They already fought at Zou where it was pretty even. So either Jack is gonna go Hybrid and finish of Inu or Inu gets some unexpetced help. Nevertheless I dont see Inu winning this fight alone. Morelikely he is just gonna weakn Jack to far extend so a weaker SH can finish him off.

though the first attack was not hardened, zoro still acknowledges that enma is his only means of doing serious damage against kaido, big mom knows it and kaido knows it.
aside from advanced ryou which he can't use enma is the only thing that makes him able of hurting kaido.
Enma uses zoros own ryou . What the hell are you talking about . So Zoros ryou is the reason he can hurt kaido . No shit

Still think it's a more broken version of Toki's fruit tbh: just being able to stop time. That's why he doesn't have to eat, he freezes time on his stomach.

It also sort of fits the potential new "universal constants" theme going on between the 3 admirals: Light, Gravity and Time.

Then again, it could also be a Logia, Paramecia and Zoan combo so there's that too. If it's Zoan, I wonder what characteristic allows him to not eat for 3 years.

Edit: ohhhh maybe it's a mythical zoan that can stop time!

Lol
That’s a great theory , never thought of Light,Gravity and Time :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.