Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The history of Anti-Zolo Pirates:

Chapters until 996 - Haha Zolo fighting Gifters.
Chapter 997 -

Chapter 998 and 999 - Zolo will never reach the rooftop.
Chapter 1000 -

Chapter 1001 - Didnt you say that Zolo can cut Kaido? Haha
Chapter 1003 -

Chapter 1008 - Zolo is already huffing and doesn't know how they can beat the Emperors.
Chapter 1009 -

To be continued. :yasu:
Lmfao I'm dead.
We only keep you around for the memes kitetsu whore

As long as I know no one here wants one piece to end soon. Also, it doesn't take a lot of time for them to grow to that level.
You don't want them to grow to that level to early since it will not make them look like underdogs in the up coming fight with BB .
Them going toe to toe with a Yonko right now would make them look to even .
Yeah he could do it but shonen going to a shonen .

So regarding BM:

I assume BMP rescue her and they devise a plan to swoop the ponigliphs and make a run for it... or they devise a plan to get to Onigashima again, and now we also know that Onigashima is still over the sea and not yet entered the mainland.. or is it that BM fell off to the side where there was sea..

And now regarding
Kaido vs SN's

I believe Luffy and party will go all out and start doing damage, but Kaido is tooo thicc from them to do any fatal damage, and there is a high chance that either luffy or he himself learns AcoA or, Utilizes breath of kaido's scales in a potential scenario where kaido takes enma away, so he uses wado instead and Utilizes breath of all things.. and perceives the breath of his scales and then cuts through them using hardening only... or grasps AcoA and uses the both in tandem.

Status
Not open for further replies.