Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beetle Gifter looking for that rematch that he didn't finish with Enma :suresure:.
Post automatically merged:

He did beat them. Your in denial now if you can't admit he damage and beat them. It's canon man just like Zoro unable to beat Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Gyukimaro, and Apoo. He tied with nerfed Kamazou if you want know more on his solo fights.

Maybe if you were to add a bit more jokes and humour you would be able to sell this point off as a fact. If yah gonna troll at least make it more enticing

Nope once they cake explodes meme loses her shit and then they find out sanji ain't there either they gonna lose their shit even more.
Nope. Thats not what happened in WCI now that I remembered the plot. She only went crazy for Mother Carmel. She didn't instantly go crazy for the cake. Thus Big Mom pirates would still capture the Vinsmokes and kill them. Then after a while....Meme would go on her rampage.

Dude show the fucking panels.

Drake getting L from Sanji is anime filler.

Sanji vs Page One conclusion was off-screened.

By that. Last on-screen feat Sanji had was Wadatsumi the fodder.

Sanji is weak.
Sanji beaten Drake given he didn't pursue him afterwards and Anime is canon with Oda's blessing.

PO never came back and was screaming in pain throughout the fight.

Your acting dumb to say he wasn't hurting them or didn't defeat them.

Nah, Zoro though been having issues though if you want try it like that. Couldn't even beat Apoo in 2 vs 1 fight with Enma, that is kinda weak there.

Maybe if you were to add a bit more jokes and humour you would be able to sell this point off as a fact. If yah gonna troll at least make it more enticing
I could say the same thing to you as you haven't put anything factual at all.

Let me reword that for you:
She's in Wano because Lanji fed her :milaugh:
And the whole Zoro vs Sanji argument is over. Zoro is dealing with bigger issues like Yonkou while Lanji cries for help from Robin :whitepress::milaugh::gonope:
And she needed to be fed because Luffy ate her cake....Because Luffy's dumb actions, she nearly killed the crew. Until Sanji made her a new cake that distracted her away from them.

Yh Zoro is dealing with getting bodied.

Arguing with Sanji fans is funny as fuck.

I: Sanji is weak. Vet level max.

Sanji fan: NO U CAN'T SAY THAT! Let me tell you my headcanon. Sanji beats King, unlocks CoC and advanced armament and he is on par with Zoro.
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:
Actually I am fan to all, but not going to suck Zoro's dick like you guys are.

Nah, He is YC lvl though. Also when does Zoro have COC and Adv. COA? Lmao :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:.

Sanji beaten Drake given he didn't pursue him afterwards and Anime is canon with Oda's blessing.

PO never came back and was screaming in pain throughout the fight.

Your acting dumb to say he wasn't hurting them or didn't defeat them.

Nah, Zoro though been having issues though if you want try it like that. Couldn't even beat Apoo in 2 vs 1 fight with Enma, that is kinda weak there.

I could say the same thing to you as you haven't put anything factual at all.

Again add the jokes. Since again it would make your points seems better. Notice how not one sanji wanker (not real sanji fans) even had the balls to actually debate the facts I could provide. Now which panel would you like for me to post to you prove to your ineptitude

You are permabanned and roam free on this account.

U have the nerve to call people making alts to battle you.
That's not me though. Idk why you guys are so concern thinking I am that 'Moe' guy when I am just stating my own points.

You few think it's a 'Alt'. I am just stating my points and I don't even know guy you been mentioning about. Though more you keep talking about 'Moe', more I presume you guys are Alts yourself .

You stated and agree with stuff that more toxic user go about like on Zoro. If your on agenda on Zoro is a feat despite unable block the attack and got hurt, then kinda hypocrisy if you guys didn't want to push Sanji blocking and tanking King isn't a feat for him when it is.
1. Of course I’m gonna like good comments about Zoro. I don’t know what toxic behaviour is for you, everything that praises Zoro?
2. I give credits to Sanji when he deserves it , that he blocked Kings kick was good. I’m only against the Zoro=Sanji agenda. Zoro taking a attack from 2 Yonkos and blocking it for a moment is more impressive that blocking a base kick from King.
3. You always come up with some head canon and cry if Zoro fans try to give you some sense.
I don’t mean it in a bad way and I have nothing against you. Not that you turn my intention into the wrong direction

Status
Not open for further replies.