Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop downplaying Kidd to wank Zoro. It's completely unnecessary, and it's unbecoming. It makes you no better than those that have been inventing convoluted arguments to discount Zoro's accomplishments so far.
You didn't realize that I was trollig neither lol. Trying to downplay the SN that are on the rooftop is dumb.
Btw, I started reading Tower of God.

Oda hadn't drawn black Haki yet then, remember. But fact remains that G2 + Haki was enough to take them both out. Yeah, maybe Hajrudin is stronger, but I don't rank them that far apart.
He first drew black haki like 10 chapters later when Luffy used Elephant Gun vs Kraken so I think he had it in mind.
Post TS we haven't seen many PX so It's hard to judge but even fodders like HYOUZOU (not even under drugs) could block a JET PISTOL and MONET blocked a full hardened jet gatling barrage.

Google translation for the new spoiler:
Q: I would like to ask you to kill Orochi. A (Leaker): No crap Orochi who escaped encounters Kazaya and others I'm enthusiastic that I can win if I'm afraid, but I become a Yagi Daija Kinemon sword pulling piece ↓ Large sesame seeds of Oroch carved in the remaining red scabbard Ends with I don't have time to spare By the way, Fukurokuju starts vs Raizou trying to hit the enemy. ——————————

Q: Ask for the title A (Leaker): Abyss "Trailokyavijaya" on the top is the next page, followed by the name of the technique, which is "Hinaraku". And I think it's the title of Big Cum being dropped into the sea (the bottom of the abyss) Also, it ’s different from the third generation Myo. Beam does not work from the mouth of interception After that, the technique of just hitting with a gold stick is the above technique name The combination technique of Mam and Kaido is "Hakai" Also, Luffy will do a trick called "Rubber Gum Fire (Red)" Source: 5ch

Q: I don't know why I was alive even if I was struck by my neck A: It's hard to understand with a small top, but this time the Yagi Daija has only 6 necks, so I think there are as many lives as there are necks. <-I think the rough translation here is Orochi only have 6 heads in his Yamata No Orochi form. Another rare piece is the scene where Kid says "Thank you" after Zoro stops Hakai for a moment. Source: 5ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.