Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami: "Ey Killer Sweetie, since we helped you getting down a Yonko, you could gives us some money, huh?" *nami pushing her breasts out, winks romanticaly*

Killer: "You guys better pay us helping you out!"

Luffy & KId: "ASSISTING? HELPING OUT?"
Both with meat in the mouth, face to face, still rivaling.

Most of them laughing their ass off.

In the background, Ulti next to Sanji:
"I am gonna kill this bastard/bitch."
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
And Zoro sleeping in the meantime :zosleepy:
Or getting drunk with Killer in the middle of this :datas:

Beating a calamity isn’t even impressive at this point. And it’s totally possible that Sanji just gets short Marineford style skirmishes.
So do you think that a pirate with a YC2 or YC1 power level couldn't give a hand in a 5 vs 1 battle against a Yonko?
Do you think that Jack, Queen, King, Katakuri and Marco in a 5 vs 1 vs Kaido wouldn't stand a chance?
I don't think so at all.
Don't lose focus on the general power level of One Piece's characters, guys.
:kata:

Bro, Inu is fighting Jack equally right now. We just saw Kaido demolish NINE Inu’s.
The calamities are not that impressive right now.
They are impressive especially you got take in account, King, Queen, and Jack have not use their full power throughout the fights as we haven't seen their Hybrid Form, Haki, and Awakening. So saying they don't have anything else is more headcannon than factual.

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ngl I am happy this is gna shut the whole Killer > Kid nonsense. I remember that one Kid fan that is always catching heat in the spoiler thread for his lack of feat. I hope he is here to see his boy do him proud.
This is exactly why we should all wait till the very end of Wano before we start jumping into conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.