Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I said...11 hours cause he was natural counter to Luffy's fighting style. It has nothing to do with being more powerful‚ same as ice would never defeat magma no matter how many day they fight for.

Greater bounty cause Shichibukai stop getting bounty plus being a yonkoi top 3 commander.

In a 1 vs 1 ‚ Doffy beats Cracker's biscuit soldiers in a second with his awakened fruit.
Headcanon

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Poor Bigmom. Has a potential but to suffering from Odas sexist treatment. Other manga wouldn't have given such treatment to the character of this stature.

Oda can never best this​

Na there is a gap. Marco is admiral level per the data book and Shanks didn’t ask him to join as co captain or even VC. He would just be another top officer.
I am not sure what DB says but Marco is nowhere near admiral level.

Zoro can cut kaido of course he can cut big mom. Oda just won't let him attack her.
I am not saying he can't actually hurt her. I meant to say if he is strong enough to give Fuji the fight of his life then Zoro would be fighting BM by himself instead of using teamwork to get rid of her.

Oda can never best this​

I am not saying he can't actually hurt her. I meant to say if he is strong enough to give Fuji the fight of his life then Zoro would be fighting BM by himself instead of using teamwork to get rid of her.
.....I wouldn't use Sakura as the best of 'female character' out of many anime and manga series. Moot point there.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean he didn't care about what happen and was on that Momo was fine. Sanji was fine afterwards and saw King in sky later without any issue thinking about flying DF users including him.
Didn't Sanji said something like: "Good I had this thing on" referring to the Raid Suit.

( I will answer ur future question. I can't post the panels for this. I can't access VIZ in my country ).

Someone correct me if I am wrong‚ but in the raw‚ I don't see Luffy standing with the other four when Zoro blocked the yonkoi attack. Maybe it is just a cut pic‚ but all I see facing that attack in the panel is Zoro‚ Kid‚ Law and Killer. Was Luffy not there with them ?
He immediatley attack Kaido after Hakai dissipated,you can see it in the next panel.

Oda can never best this​

Never best that? Are you speaking about Sakura the trashcan?

Sanji's fans right still trying to downplay Zoro so that he come down to Sanji's level. Page One level. Lol just stop it. It embarrassing. :whitepress::suresure:
Sanji bending King's beak means he isn't YC lvl? Salt from Toxic side who can't admit they were wrong on overhyping when they push Zoro came out fine and block the whole thing when reality he got '1 second' and could have die as stated by Law :kayneshrug:.

Not downplay, it what we see and spoilers stated.

Big Mom isn't actually bad in the chapter people forget these are the strongest supernovas, not some pushovers they are fighting, Oden hyped them up to take out Kaido.

What I fear is the things that may happen to BM after this chapter, THEN it will have a bad effect on this chapter, like the return of Olin and/or her homies being used by the weaklings to defeat Page One/Ulti, on top of having help from hundreds of gifters already, there should be a limit to convenient garbage.

What is headcannon about what I said ? Everything I stated is a fact stated in the manga. The moment Cracker's biscuit soldiers got nullified by Nami and they were no longer in the way‚ he didn't last long against a fat gear 4th.

Second‚ are you saying 100 Biscuit soldiers won't get wiped out if Doffy use his awakened fruit on the floor under them striking them all at the same time ?

Oda can never best this​

I told you what it says. The data book> your incorrect opinion.

kizaru himself said victory or defeat could be determined by a misstep to Marco, implying he could have lost if he made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.