Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok actually though
- I never thought Oda would draw Zoro saving Luffy multiple times against Kaido (and Apoo before).
- I never thought that Oda would draw Big Mom panicked and told Kaido to dodge Zoro's attack, while before they never panicked about any others' attack (although now Kaido also dodges Luffy's).
- I never thought Kaido and Big Mom will do fusion attack like Dorry and Broggy, and even more never thought the attack would be stopped and endured by Zoro.

But Zoro seems really injured this time. Guess this will start the era of Nerfed Injured Zoro, just like how it was always be in good old pre TS days.

This makes it a way better moment because instead of two attacks clashing, you're really getting this feeling of Zoro putting his body on the line, getting engulfed by that attack and embracing death if there's no avoiding it to save the others :finally:
I mean didn't he stated last chapter he didn't know how to beat them. So presume he been using majority or all the moves he knows and no effect on the Yonkos when we see them. He is in struggle and make sense when your facing Yonkos who aren't even trying at all :kayneshrug:.

If you don't know how to use the body, your not strong as person your in body inside. This is shown when Franky couldn't control Monster Point and didn't know how to work Chopper's body. It's dumb to say everyone will fight same or know how to use abilities of body that isn't yours.
One thing is not being able to use on ability of the body. And the other one is not being able to use the defense which is something that is always there. Following that argument they shouldn't be able to walk because they can't conrol the legs of the body.
Post automatically merged:

@Jo_Ndule Hello My Dear. How you doin?
He is crying, deep inside

Ok actually though
- I never thought Oda would draw Zoro saving Luffy multiple times against Kaido (and Apoo before).
- I never thought that Oda would draw Big Mom panicked and told Kaido to dodge Zoro's attack, while before they never panicked about any others' attack (although now Kaido also dodges Luffy's).
- I never thought Kaido and Big Mom will do fusion attack like Dorry and Broggy, and even more never thought the attack would be stopped and endured by Zoro.

But Zoro seems really injured this time. Guess this will start the era of Nerfed Injured Zoro, just like how it was always be in good old pre TS days.
The attack could not be stopped.

@wereng99 @Enma

Roof top of Onigashima!

Big Mom : Let's attack together Kaido!
Out of the 5, let's see how many of them will survive this attack! Mama mama!

Kid : Trafalgar! With your abilities, can't you just send one down?
Law : If I could do it, I would have done it a long time ago. Their hakis are so huge that it's not possible to move them.

Kidd : In that case, let's disassemble! (Thanks TDA)

Luffy : Hoi! a big one is coming!

Kaido : Hope your body can do it, old hag!
Big Mom : Who are you talking to, kid?!

Zoro : This one ... it's not possible!

Killer : It's impossible, we can't dodge this one!

Big Mom / Kaido : Hakai!

Kaido : Hmm ?
Big Mom : !!!

Zoro : Run away guys!!
Luffy : Zoro !

Zoro : You will be annihilated!

Kaido : The voices don't disappear ...
Big Mom : Did they manage to escape ? impressive!

Law : Zoro-ya, are you alive ?
Zoro : Yeah, i think!

Kidd : Even if it was for a moment, you were able to stop it!! Thank you!
Killer : Where is Mugiwara ?

Luffy : Gomu Gomu no ... Red!
Luffy : hihihi!

Luffy : So you dodged it ? Kaido!!
Luffy : Because it hurts, right ?

Luffy : Ahh!! it hurts!

Kaido : "Kousanze" !! (the real name is Trailokyavijaya Vidya-raja, the Conqueror of the three worlds)

Last edited:
One thing is not being able to use on ability of the body. And the other one is not being able to use the defense which is something that is always there. Following that argument they shouldn't be able to walk because they can't conrol the legs of the body.
Post automatically merged:

He is crying, deep inside
I mean Casear also knockout Luffy himself, so does that mean Luffy is weak then? Again that wasn't Sanji in that body to push how he would react against Casear especially he could easily whoop him when shown interactions later. You can't use that as excuse at all when again they don't know how to use body in way person use it.

Fun fact, none of the Orochi heads cut were the real one, at least the ones shown on screen
Yup. Orochi is coming back again. And now we can rule out the Scabbards defeating him, since it would be repetitive if they fight him again. Momo and Hiyori have no chance....

Only one person left.:sadgrin: I just hope Orochi gets some hype...

bruh lets not push zoro indefinitely ... it was a sacrifice.. don't blight it by over hyping it with irrelevant trash powerscaling derived from it.. your focus should be on his act of valor that he displayed.... people are overlooking the point oda is trying to put forward.. lets not be shallow

READ BETWEEN THE LINESS
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
The irony is that you can't even read.

If it was a sacrifice like you clowns are claiming for damage control, then Oda wouldn't have drawn Zoro actively blocking the attack for several moments with swords. Reading comprehension 101 error

@wereng99 @Enma

Roof top of Onigashima!

Big Mom : Let's attack together Kaido!
Out of the 5, let's see how many of them will survive this attack! Mama mama!

Kid : Trafalgar! With your abilities, can't you just send one down?
Law : If I could do it, I would have done it a long time ago. Their hakis are so huge that it's not possible to move them.

Kidd : It's unfortunate!

Luffy : Hoi! a big one is coming!

Kaido : Hope your body can do it, old hag!
Big Mom : Who are you talking to, kid?!

Zoro : This one ... it's not possible!

Killer : It's impossible, we can't dodge this one!

Big Mom / Kaido : Hakai!

Kaido : Hmm ?
Big Mom : !!!

Zoro : Run away guys!!
Luffy : Zoro !

Zoro : You will be annihilated!

Kaido : The voices don't disappear ...
Big Mom : Did they manage to escape ? impressive!

Law : Zoro-ya, are you alive ?
Zoro : Yeah, i think!

Kidd : Even if it was for a moment, you were able to stop it!! Thank you Roronoa!
Killer : Where is Mugiwara ?

Luffy : Gomu Gomu no ... Red!
Luffy : hihihi!

Luffy : So you dodged it ? Kaido!!
Luffy : Because it hurts, right ?

Luffy : Ahh!! it hurts!

Kaido : "Kousanze" !! (the real name is Trailokyavijaya Vidya-raja, the Conqueror of the three worlds)
Right in the nuts. And thx boi

no stop being dumb the attack has already been fired by then
that impact is when zoro blocks it

that is the side zoro is on
as you can see below when law moves zoro the attack carries on and goes past the skull
Nope. All I see is Zoro getting hit by Hakai and opened his mouth in pain to leave Wado for a moment and Hakai continue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.