Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Hold on guys we got a prophet in the thread :believe:
LOL, I'm not a prophet. Back in 2007/2008 when you were probably not born yet, I was reading the Thriller Bark arc.
- Wano was first mentioned in Thriller bark in chapter 250 or 51.
- We got an introduction to Ryuma "the dragon slayer".
- Ryuma vs Zoro. Ryuma resembling Zoro.
- Moria introduced Kaido.
- In chapter 449 during the Thriller bar saga:

Zoro looking at a dragon.
- Moria warning Luffy about Kaido and that he may lose a Nakama if he faces him. Zoro almost lost his life in Thriller Bark.
- There other foreshadowings that I can't remember.
- I also have a list of other foreshadowings of Zoro vs Kaido. Jack foreshadowing in thriller bark and many other crazy foreshadowings.

- I knew Zoro and Luffy were going to face Kaido. But I also believed that Zoro would die in this battle sacrificing his life and killing Kaido in the process. I'm still afraid that Zoro would die but they are 5 vs 1 now. I'm sure Oda changed his mind about killing Zoro. Also, after Thriller Bark, Ace died. It broke the OP community. He is too coward to kill the second most important character in the story.

You are a newbie to OP. I understand that. Kaido was even mentioned in the East Blue saga. I hope I can find it and send it to you.

I see three ways for big meme to not die in the sea :

* She somewhat manage to grab the island in her fall.
* Smoothie and co managed to come in wano and they rescue her from the sea
* Bulshit power that allows her to fly or something like that

What do you guys think ? Do we have any chance to see her again before the war ends ? :okay:

I knew Zoro and Luffy were going to face Kaido. But I also believed that Zoro would die in this battle sacrificing his life and killing Kaido in the process. I still afraid that Zoro would die but they are 5 vs 1 now. I'm sure Oda changed his mind about killing Zoro. Also, after Thriller Bark, Ace died. It broke the OP community. He is too coward to do it again.
Pound and the Scabbards survived. You can bet your ass on Zoro not dying here lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.