Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The only reason i have BM near Kaido's level is because he aknowledged her himself and she fought him(albeit off screen) for a day or two. Fodders can take a hike.

The way Oda is handling her is disgusting, i know its plot and shit but cant he have found a better way? Like say they combine an attack on her and she falls down but Zeus goes to catch her, while she's trying to come back up she gets attacked by someone. We then later see it was Ryokugyu or FUji coming in with marines.
That wouldve been great.

Give Admirals good portrayal and Yonko too, no need to shit on either side but whatever man.
Oda has to shit on someone to elevate characters. He doesn’t know how to make them naturally pop without dumbing down the universe around them.

Oda has some nerv to threw BM out of battle of clowns. Such a lazy garbage writing and lazy dealing with plot points. that you could never see in any other manga. I already decided that 99% I'm done with this series and reading it's new spoilers case I'm waiting the final of this arc...and now this...
Oda is like saying to me to drop this dog shit already...

after he took the attacks he moved no problem and cut prometheus zoro is good
Cutting Prometheus should be a piece of cake, even for a half-dead Zoro, not that I think this his state, but it could be a good excuse to take a breather.
Wait til she turns the sea into a homie :smoothieduck:
Let's hope not, Oda needs to leave her alone. There are other characters to use as the butt of the joke.

It's kinda funny how some people here are so thirsty for twisting info to fit their narratives, that the Zoro moment is somehow being taken as both:

- Zoro blocked an attack from 2 yonko :lumazed:

And:

- Zoro couldn't dodge the attack :hihihi:

Combined with the Big Mom stuff and you might as well call this the knee-jerk reactions thread.
He blocked it so the others could escape. Zoro Carrying the whole team

Where’s this thing coming from that he blocked it for the others to escape?

Do we even know if they needed him to block it? Was he just too slow?

you guys need to wait for the raws
TalkOp posted it, it would be weird if Zoro stayed there and tanked it when he could just dodge it like the others. Zoro blocking to give time for the rest and be injured after kinda makes sense tho. If it's not then TalkOP are just lying.

But you know Beta, the point is that current Luffy is stronger than current Zoro. Also, final war Luffy ain't fighting Akainu, it's gonna be Sabo.
Heh so far the feats have been proven differently when it comes to their power levels and their general portrayals have been consistently matchable throughout the overall complex of the manga.

- Whisky Peak
- Enies Lobby under the notion that Asura Zoro annihilated Kaku despite Kaku was still standing in good physical health conditions injuries wise, and both were meant to be fatigued. A G2 Luffy would have hardly destroyed Kaku in the same way, G3 was particularly powerful but also not that fast in the execution and Zoro had shown amazing reflexes, he would have allegedly suffered G2 even in Asura, but Luffy had limits
- Now you know what's happening on the rooftop

Status
Not open for further replies.