Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm Last I knew you guys were talking like Zoro blocked Kaidou and BM's attacks... Turns out that was bullshit; He "stopped" one attack for a fleeting moment but got injured for it. Is that really a Win? kek

So essentially what you are saying is that he by himself still momentarily stopped either a big mom attack or a hybrid kaido attack by himself while the other Supernovas ran.... Is that correct? And got injured because of it. And then later in this same chapter proceeds to damaged prometius again. But to you that's an L? Correct

I seriously believe Zoro can beat Fujitora at this point
@comrade @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Cinera

Like this feat right there is ridiculous especially considering Zoro saved 4 supernovas single handidly including Luffy who was too scared to engage. Like really a high admiral level feat if you ask me..Its bigger feat than Akainu stopping casual Gura Punch because Kaido and Meme have offense that can one shot someone like Luffy mean while Whitebeard's strongest attack in MF was survived by a Mere Vice Admiral.
I decided to wait for the rooftop battle to conclude before making judgment on Zoro's level especially.

Before this raid I had Fuji mid diffing Zoro, but now it's most likely a high diff.

As I said in another thread. I don't think comparing feats 1on1 between 2 characters that never fought the same battle or opponent makes it too difficult to determine whether someone is inferior/superior. Feats are extremely situational, inconsistent and plot driven.

Portrayal is definitely several times more important than feats.

- Luffy being acknowledged by Kaido, Shanks and BB will confirm that he's at that Yonkou level (lowest end)
- Zoro replicating or surpassing Oden's feat will tell us where he roughly stands.

I'm mainly looking at those two in the near future

I seriously believe Zoro can beat Fujitora at this point
@comrade @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Cinera

Like this feat right there is ridiculous especially considering Zoro saved 4 supernovas single handidly including Luffy who was too scared to engage. Like really a high admiral level feat if you ask me..Its bigger feat than Akainu stopping casual Gura Punch because Kaido and Meme have offense that can one shot someone like Luffy mean while Whitebeard's strongest attack in MF was survived by a Mere Vice Admiral.
Not sure about Fujitora We havent really seen what the Admirals are Truly made of ,But i can assure you I genuinely think he is the strongest in the crew Right now

So stopping an attack from two yonko (including hybrid kaido) long enough for the others to avoid it and then taking it isnt supposed to be a w ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Where exactly is the spoiler that says he stops Two Yonko's Attacks. Jesus Christ do you listen to yourself? I quoted the thing earlier and it doesn't nothing to do with Two attacks together. You say "long enough" as if a moment is truly a feat worthy to be mentioned. Sure it may have helped but it's nothing "grand" so stop hyping something that really doesn't matter. It's just making you guys look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.