Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT TO SEE THAT PANEL RIGHT NOW.
Next to Zoro hype, I like the fact that Big mom and Kaido working together as duo, performing even a attack together. Showing that both where good in rocks time, they fight like a team, it make sense to remove Big mom from Kaido, otherwise it not working.
Just imagine what an overpowered attack that was, looking at the 2 executing it.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Zoro: *Momentarily stops the attack and then gets overwhelmed.*

Zoro fans: "Omg Zoro stopped the attack of 2 Yonko and was never sent flying. Omg."

Yh let's wait for the scans. I feel a humbling coming.
You mans hyped up Sanji nearly dying to a non serious King via one unnamed attack.

I think we are allowed to hype up Zoro against a serious combined attack from 2 yonkos.

Isn't Big Mom a female character LOL? So basically any attack from her would destroy Sanji. His haki is too soft against females...remember?
No. That was only specific to Black Maria because she was that much more inferior to Sanji, that she would hurt herself punching his CoA. However Meme isn't weak, and Sanji literally kicked her to block an attack. So yes, he would use CoA on her. As long as he doesn't hurt the woman....and he wouldn't hurt Meme by blocking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.