Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's reaction is better than Future Sight? Please stop.

Zoro is just the only who has enough physical strength + weapon to handle a sword slash like that. Luffy can't touch that with his bare skin like Jozu.
FS is not reactions. FS is prediction. Having reaction better than Prediction is manga fact. Same reasonpreskip Luffy was able to fight the Boa sisters. Same reason Zoro was able to fight Ohm. Reading manga with tunnel vision doesn't help does it

He had to jump forward and block an attack so that the others can escape

FS is not reactions. FS is prediction. Having reaction better than Prediction is manga fact. Same reasonpreskip Luffy was able to fight the Boa sisters. Same reason Zoro was able to fight Ohm. Reading manga with tunnel vision doesn't help does it

He had to jump forward and block an attack so that the others can escape
Are you talking about physical speed? Brah, stop. Zoro ain't faster than Gear 2. Luffy can literally do "shave". Law can teleport.

Like I said, you needed durability (weapon) + strength to try to stop that. Luffy had strength but no weapon. Law had weapon but not enough strength.

I like the work the four Novas did to disable BM's homies and remove her out of the battlefield. But still, I would much rather prefer BM to get straight up beaten than just have her back and forth for nothing jist to waste panels by giving and taking away Zues from Nami. Noe the Zeus box is magically gonna fall to Nami and use him to beat Ulti.

How much help do Nami/Usopp even need? Tama with her Pokemon thought was more than enough, give them Zeus, hell give them Prometheus and Napoleon too what the hell, what great writing :cantseeme:

As I said to read OP you have to turn your brain off :risicheck:
Oda is suffering with dementia. He won't even remember what he was doing one chapter before.

Status
Not open for further replies.