Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's Performance on the Roof should make People realize that Doflamingo is Superior than All Yonko Commanders (Except 3 or 4 at Most who can Match him), Oda didn't draw Him & Crocodile talking while ignoring Jozu in Vain.
Oda wouldn't Humiliate a Character who just got Introduced & Relevant (Jozu) if not for sake of Someone Superior
Post automatically merged:

Yes definitely, but imo her Story is more related to WG rather than Pirate Fame
Many people tend to underrate the alleged implications of the Gamma Knife effects and not merely general performance wise but they forget that health has been associated with CoO in the manga. Whitebeard had such bad CoO due his health condition, I don't think just because of his old age at all and age is also an health indicator anyway. Perhaps even CoA.

Doffy is a YC1 and majority of people still put him on YC3 at best, sometimes I question myself on where's the root of this problem...
If Doffy was here in Onigashima as Joker, he would be above King, Queen and Jack.
Yeah, The ex Shishibukay they need to be (expect for Buggy) hellish strong to be a force that should stale Yonko. Doffy is indeed someone that can fight 1Yonko commander.

And you think Law didn't know about Doflamingo's power? It was his life goal to defeat him, so you would expect him to know a little about Doffy.
Doffy is still stronger than Law. Not much has changed since their last encounter.
Law was barely around doflamingo and he didn’t see him for over 10+ years.

Unlike doflamingo who wanted laws fruit for years

Law is also using his power casually showing he is way stronger then dressrosa where he could only use it a couple of times before tiring himself

She's trash lol, her named sword attack did nothing to Jinbe remember?
People hype up her feat of beating up Queen but he got up immediatly and had no bruises or signs of injury.
In all fairness she was nerfed when she did the sword attack against jinbe and jinbe has been shown tanking attacks from akainu

Queen is also a zoan so not comparable

Status
Not open for further replies.