Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't soloing anything all 3 Calamities already hurt.
Only peji wan unscathed
I think them being hurt doesn't matter in terms of solo-ing them as they are ancient zoans with outrageous regeneration. I mean Jack was way more injured than we've seen them be and he was running afterwards like it was nothing. Also, Sanji's injured too. I think it would be a fair win if he gets a 1v1 with any calamity at this point.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We never said he took the attack as if nothing had happened. we are talking about a combined attack of two Yonko it is normal that he is injured in return, it is especially the fact that he managed to block him for 1 second to save the other SN, it is especially that which is amazing. And once again we're talking about two yonko not just one
Yeah, some do state that and even more. Just one example: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1009-spoilers-discussion.12540/post-1264440

I know most are realistic here anyway and please dont get me wrong, i dont wantt o play Zoro down in the slightest. Really enjoying him being that great. Like i said, amazing feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.