Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Is that supposed to be impressive? He is just now doing the bare minimum he is nowhere near Luffy and not in the same dimension as Zoro who is tanking combined attacks of 2 Yonkos which was supposed to kill all 5 SN and Zoro still carries on doing his duty.
Tanking several directly attacks by a Yonko, disarm a Yonko (caging Zeus), pushing a monster like Big Mum in pure air and make her literally defensless is the "bare minimum" for you? Is that your honest opinion?

That has been obvious for a while that Katakuri's AP wasn't weak at all, it was just that Luffy's plot armor was too strong.

Luffy should have never lasted long against Katakuri when he was koed by much less at Cracker, Sanji and the Enraged Army's hands.
ig luffy recuperate, but against katakuri he was just persistent, coz just moments after the fight he Pekomos helped him from falling.. i mean sanji's attack wasn't like he went all out with it... but luffy was already injured

P

Punpun

Its okay to have this opinion, even tho it hurts me alot. :(

No, all good. My view on the things is different, as you can guess. But its all on opinions.

From my view, about impact and strenght and characterization in the fight till the end i assume:

1. Luffy
2. Kid.
3. Zoro/Law
4. Killer

BUT, and this but is a really huge one, none of these is doing bad or is weak. They are all incredible strong and each of them would wipe the floor with everyone downstairs, including the Calamaties. (Ok, high diff against King f.e., but win against everyone there).
From Manga's Point of View.

1. Zoro
2. Luffy
3. Law
4. Killer
5 Kid

Is that supposed to be impressive? He is just now doing the bare minimum he is nowhere near Luffy and not in the same dimension as Zoro who is tanking combined attacks of 2 Yonkos which was supposed to kill all 5 SN and Zoro still carries on doing his duty.
Are you joking?

Zoro nearly died getting hit by only part of the attack.

Kidd also was one of the two main players who got big mom off the roof

He made a box and put Zeus in it and he can’t escape because it’s metal then he tanks an attack and used big moms arm to propel her into the air

Zoro Nearly died and needed law to save him. Just stop with this nonsense already

That’s not what tanking means

Hakoku, but is also the first kanji in 覇王色の覇気 (conqueror's haki or supreme king haki)
Advanced CoC Hype for shanks its coming folks don't deny it
That's coming for Luffy in all likelihood, hopefully Zoro as well one day, but Shanks demonstrated to possess an advanced form of CoC too, yes.

There are three stages.

1. Power triggered by emotional events like Luffy in MF
2. Capability to trigger it at will like Luffy in FI
3. Advanced second stage like Shanks on the Moby Dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.