Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
nah quit the opposite, just coz sanji has less showing and killer is on the roof coz he is the right hand of kid and is a SN doesn't make him strong....if u think sanji won't do much against kaido you're deluded... my guy spun a behemoth 360°.... dw when the time comes you'll see
headcanon, Killer would destroy sanji.
Be content with Kanjuro or in best case scenario Queen

While its impressive Zoro manage to block a combine attack from Linlin and Kaido, it seem like it was a shockwave attack and again not up close to what Jinbei did to Linlin.

Therefore I still see Jinbei feat is better because he took it like a champ.

Hopefully Zoro use all 3 swords to block it too, and not just because of Enma..
Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

lol ... better luck next time fodder

fun thing about you , you always have to surrender​
Full of contradictions as always.

Ladies and gentlemen here is how Led Ladmiral's brain works

-Says Old WB is fodder compared to the YONKO

Yet

-Shanks clashing evenly with DFless Old WB

Is a better feat than

-Zoro blocking 2 dead serious Yonko using a combined attack

:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

In first page it is Doffy who attack Law, the trick of Doffy to counter Law power was to attack him with fast speed and beeing agile in same time. Law never get the chance to cut him similar like what happen to Vergo.

As example for the second panel,Mes wouldn't work either on Doffy if his haki was stronger right? But that is not the case,Lsw could teleport him,could use Mes with showing Law ability could work on Doffy.

For the last page,Doffy haki was weak in compare to Law,he get cut by the sword, if his haki was better he wouldn't get cut, even if he graps it.
Law's abilities could work but clearly not his cutting abilities......If Law could really separate doflamingo like he did vergo, what's even the point of using an attack like Gamma knife on Doffy?

If an attack last 3 seconds and you withstand it for 1 second, it's still a feat. Anyway, Hakai >> Hakoku> Ikkoku Sovereignty ~ Thunder Bagua.

Everyone on the Rooftop can tank a Thunder Bagua.
It's a feat but I don't see how it means Kaido can't one shot anyone up there with a thunder bagua. Hakai isn't even a KO move it's a disintegration move aka death. I don't see how resisting that for a second would stop your skull from being bashed in by a bagua

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Idk how you can sit there and say it isn’t. He fared much better than Queen did vs Olin (weaker than amnesia-less Meme). Didn’t get flatlined from the blow and still shook off Big Mom with just his repel.
Yeah, this chapter confirms that the Roof Five are above calamities.

Status
Not open for further replies.