Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sandia has a pattern

what i meant was the user gets hit and bleeds regardless and loses his elemental power then it wouldn't make sense why ace was pierced through and didn't retain his flame form which isn't even material
or is it just a pre time skip thing.. and with smokey his wounds didn't start excreting smoke like it did with flames in ace's case. idk ig a pre time skip thing

Look the point is the person still gets pierced and hurt so the same logic can be applied to kuma's paws innt.
Idk but don't look like enma

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
People calling Zoro a top tier. Like a Top Tier would be bloodied from that attack for one second. Delusional af
Fuji explained it already:
This is still great hype from Zoro though, he blocked an attack from two top tiers momentarily, any YC wouldve gotten deleted instantly.

Hence why Zoro low top tier!
I'm glad to have you aboard Baby.
:blush:

Answer my question. What's holding Zoro back from being a low top tier?

Imagine Kaido gettings 1vs5ed or more and him being the weakest Yonko, the denial and copping is hilarious.
In all fairness, this isn't a straight 1 vs 5. The Supernova are exhausted and pretty injured:
  • They described facing Kaido and Mama as going through "Hell".
    • Luffy said he's been to Hell and back a few times already.
    • This chapter is named "Hell".
  • Luffy, Killer, Zoro and maybe Kidd were all shown heavily panting last chapter.
    • This indicates their exhaustion.
  • Their heaviest hitters took major damage from the Yonkou:
    • Luffy took Kaido's Three-world Ragnarok head on.
    • Zoro withstood Hakai for a bit before Law saved him.
      • He was stated to be heavily injured afterwards.
      • Later on when he cuts Prometheus, he's coughing up blood.
    • Kidd took a beating from Mama
  • Redon outright said that the Supernova were so damaged he didn't think they had the ability to beat Kaido in ten chapters let alone one.

The Supernova are far from their best, while Kaido's Zoan recovery keeps him relatively fresh. Besides, Mama may yet return.

- "And Kidd took Big Mom's attack on purpose so that he could 'Repel' the metals on his arm to throw her off."

wow this sounds badass

Kid starting to think in this fight, he ate that impact and damage for a better play he had down the road. Guy is also saying thank you to Zoro and cooperating in strategic combo, I like him a little more now, he must have been humbled a bit, all that time his jaw was dropped watching luffy and zoro fight.

Bogard

You can't win
To me it sounded like their usual trash-talking
I know, but in this case it makes sense. BM should be past her prime now when we compare to other people in her generation and we already know Kaido is equal to her in base, so his hybrid form should be more powerful

Furthermore, Oda always reserve the strongest attacks in final moments, so it's to be expected that Kaido might outshine this feat later with the implication that Onigashima itself will end up being destroyed

Fuji explained it already:

I'm glad to have you aboard Baby.
:blush:

Answer my question. What's holding Zoro back from being a low top tier?

In all fairness, this isn't a straight 1 vs 5. The Supernova are exhausted and pretty injured:
  • They described facing Kaido and Mama as going through "Hell".
    • Luffy said he's been to Hell and back a few times already.
    • This chapter is named "Hell".
  • Luffy, Killer, Zoro and maybe Kidd were all shown heavily panting last chapter.
    • This indicates their exhaustion.
  • Their heaviest hitters took major damage from the Yonkou:
    • Luffy took Kaido's Three-world Ragnarok head on.
    • Zoro withstood Hakai for a bit before Law saved him.
      • He was stated to be heavily injured afterwards.
      • Later on when he cuts Prometheus, he's coughing up blood.
    • Kidd took a beating from Mama
  • Redon outright said that the Supernova were so damaged he didn't think they had the ability to beat Kaido in ten chapters let alone one.

The Supernova are far from their best, while Kaido's Zoan recovery keeps him relatively fresh. Besides, Mama may yet return.
Look thru ur messages, I been sent something

Status
Not open for further replies.