Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The situation with One Piece fans...

1- Kiku shows up, female swordsman, tending to Zoro's wounds... EVERYONE is jumping on the bandwagon and wants to pair her with Zoro LOL

2- After the Kiku reveal.... Fans just wanna throw her under the bus LMAO

Human are terrifying beings! they disgust me LOL
Please avoid generalizing. Not everyone stopped shipping Kiku with Zoro, started shippng her with Zoro to begin with, or stopped shipping her with Zoro because of her secret.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Luffy was handling Kaido by himself. Distracting him so the others could blitz Big Mom.
And I think that's a very valuable thing.
IF, that's part of the plan.
If he just acting on his own, while the others have to come up with a plan by themselves, then we dont have 5v2.
We actually have 2 Yonkos fighting 4+Luffy. It's a small detail but kinda makes Luffy looks bad.
A team fight, but one dude simply doesnt act like a team.
And considering he is gonna get the most shine in the end, honestly, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
But don't worry. All of this can be irrelevant depending on the panels and the actual context.
:P

Luffys biggest strength is his charisma. He can make easy allies , the power Mihawk talked about. I think that Law is for example in most things better than Luffy except for his crew. Luffys true power + combined with great crew mates which support their captain in the best possible way will lead Luffy to the title of the PK. That’s why he said he wouldn’t achieve his dream without his crew

And I think that's a very valuable thing.
IF, that's part of the plan.
If he just acting on his own, while the others have to come up with a plan by themselves, then we dont have 5v2.
We actually have 2 Yonkos fighting 4+Luffy. It's a small detail but kinda makes Luffy looks bad.
A team fight, but one dude simply doesnt act like a team.
And considering he is gonna get the most shine in the end, honestly, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
But don't worry. All of this can be irrelevant depending on the panels and the actual context.
:P
Yea ik what you mean. But c’mon, you know Luffy would work together. It’s Kid that I thought would hold out last, but even now his character progression shows him as grateful/helpful. Luffy even asked Kid first to join in Udon while he was sick.

Luffys biggest strength is his charisma. He can make easy allies , the power Mihawk talked about. I think that Law is for example in most things better than Luffy except for his crew. Luffys true power + combined with great crew mates which support their captain in the best possible way will lead Luffy to the title of the PK. That’s why he said he wouldn’t achieve his dream without his crew
Bleh! Worst moment in OP.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yea ik what you mean. But c’mon, you know Luffy would work together. It’s Kid that I thought would hold out last, but even now his character progression shows him as grateful/helpful. Luffy even asked Kid first to join in Udon while he was sick.
The only reason I'm considering this possibility, is because of last chapter. That was cringe AF.
But hey, being wrong here is actually a W.
I, so far, liked this week chapter. Not having Luffy acting like a individualistic moron will only make it better. That's what I'm hoping for. :P

The only reason I'm considering this possibility, is because of last chapter. That was cringe AF.
But hey, being wrong here is actually a W.
I, so far, liked this week chapter. Not having Luffy acting like a individualistic moron will only make it better. That's what I'm hoping for. :P
As much as we joke about Zoro Piece, we all know Oda loves Luffy most, so ain’t no way he’s gonna look bad

So you expect Oden(a top tier) not be bloodied from one of the strongest attacks in the series? Where are you getting this one second from? delusional much?
How do we consider Oden a Top Tier when he never pushed Kaido out of his Dragon form until the very end of the fight, and didn't even push him to Hybrid form? Can you see Kaido fighting any of the other Yonko's or the Admirals strictly in his Dragon form, for hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.