Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your taste, Vinland Saga is full of great characters. Askeladd and the guy on picture that I posted are my favs
I think I saw that guy.... I stopped reading long ago (note that I read the manga before the series came out)... and reached almost a point where after Torfinn enslavement, he was regaining some of his sharp fangs back... I have to give it a re-read cause it was long ago

I think I saw that guy.... I stopped reading long ago (note that I read the manga before the series came out)... and reached almost a point where after Torfinn enslavement, he was regaining some of his sharp fangs back... I have to give it a re-read cause it was long ago
Vinland Saga is a manga that touches my heart I swear I’ve read the manga 4 times and watched the Anime 2 times

@Cross_Marian
By the way, why is he called Askelad in English? is it a famous name in Viking era?
because from what I understood from his past, he was called "Ash Lad" because he was a boy who was covered with ash... and as I heard the Japanese voice acting saying "Ash Lad" it became weird for me to name him "Askelad" haha
I really don’t know why they call him so :choppawhat: I’ve read the manga before watching the anime, that’s why I’m used to say Askeladd but you’re right

@Peroroncino
What I mean is:
Japanese voice actors are calling him "Ash-e-Ladd-o"

So, basically it will be separated in English into two words "Ash" and "Lad = boy"

"Ash Lad" = "Boy of Ash"

Which is why I'm asking why in English we call him "Askeladd" and not "Ash-lad"
Post automatically merged:

I googled , Askeladden is the Norwegian version. So it makes sense
Ahaaa, okay, makes sense
No worries @Peroroncino

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino
What I mean is:
Japanese voice actors are calling him "Ash-e-Ladd-o"

So, basically it will be separated in English into two words "Ash" and "Lad = boy"

"Ash Lad" = "Boy of Ash"

Which is why I'm asking why in English we call him "Askeladd" and not "Ash-lad"
They call him askeladd in the manga so thats what we got used to

Status
Not open for further replies.