Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that Current Franky is stronger than PH Smoker and Vergo? If yes seek help...

Robin now or in PH still gets no diff'd by Vergo, a man that Doflamingo trusted to be able to take care of one of the leading figures of the Worst Generation in Trafalgar Law.
A man that led the G5, a naval base that survives in the New World.

If you could destroy the G5 as simply as by sending Sasaki,Page One and Ulti there then the base would be long gone.
You actually haven’t addressed anything I said. So I’ll leave it there.

1 yonko with crew > whole alliance.

Don't forget that half of Kaido's army went over to the side of the alliance. And the fact that Yamato and Drake switched sides (and maybe Apoo and Hawkins will do it)

You underestimate the yonko crew.

If the scabbard helps the Straw Hats, I think people will finally understand the true balance. Jimbei vs WW will also help with this.

Franky is about to 1V1 Sasaki.
Usopp and Nami will 2V2 Page One and Ulti.
Robin and Brook are gonna beat Black Maria.
You're a fool if you think Vergo loses to Robin/Brook, Usopp/Nami or Franky.

Also how would G5 survive if their LEADER is freakin Tobirropo level ... They'd be overrun in a minute.
The Scabbards can still help them. We see how Ulti alone trash away Usopp and Nami we see how Ulti and Pageone push current Luffy to G4, we see how Pageone send Rs Sanji across the city and also right now we see Doffy's Equal aka Jinbe fighting WsW and I doubt WsW is leagues above the others. Sasaki probably get defeated by Shogun Franky+Denjiro(who is>Vergo/Smoker even if he is injuried).

More details from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Hakai (覇海) is an upgraded version of Hakoku (覇国). Big Mom and Kaidou have the same pose than Dorry and Brogy, but we see the attack from above them. The attack is devastating, probably the most powerful attack in all One Piece until now (in TOP 3 100% sure).

Strongest attack have seen in one piece universe....... nice
:cheers:
Btw wth with this yellow background
Post automatically merged:

Dunno why but i prefer green one :goyea:

@5000 ng/dl or death
So Big mom was trying to smoosh someone else and a sneak attack from two people was used to block it. Done.

Those are the facts. Everything else you try to add on is your business
What’s your business in trying to downplay Vergo?

kicking like this on someone’s knee cap with lower shin is enough to destroy someone’s career

Stem cell therapy + knee therapy with inserted with steel rods + roidrage to deal with pain :gokulaugh::funky:

Vergo trolled Sanji plain and simple

The Scabbards can still help them. We see how Ulti alone trash away Usopp and Nami we see how Ulti and Pageone push current Luffy to G4, we see how Pageone send Rs Sanji across the city and also right now we see Doffy's Equal aka Jinbe fighting WsW and I doubt WsW is leagues above the others. Sasaki probably get defeated by Shogun Franky+Denjiro(who is>Vergo/Smoker even if he is injuried).
Scabbards wont help them, Nami/Usopp have hundreds of gifters on their side, Oda is about to dump BM homies to them as well to beat Ulti/P1

Franky and Jinbei will 1v1 their opponents

Robin and Brook are fighting one

We have King/Queen without proper match ups yet, Marco/Chopper, the samurai and the defected BP are helping them.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Are you saying that Current Franky is stronger than PH Smoker and Vergo? If yes seek help...
SH's aren't gonna stay beneath Doffy family forever. Franky may not be stronger than or as strong as Vergo now but he should be a lot closer to him than what you seem to think. SH's rapidly grow stronger in accordance with the demand of the plot. If Franky is able to beat some high-ranking officer in a Yonko crew that means he grew stronger, not that his enemy is weaker than a guy who was stronger than Franky 5 arc ago.

SH's aren't gonna stay beneath Doffy family forever. Franky may not be stronger than or as strong as Vergo now but he should be a lot closer to him than what you seem to think. SH's rapidly grow stronger in accordance with the demand of the plot. If Franky is able to beat some high-ranking officer in a Yonko crew that means he grew stronger, not that his enemy is weaker than a guy who was stronger than Franky 5 arc ago.
They're also not going to surpass them in the next major arc. Most of them don't even have basic CoA.

SH's aren't gonna stay beneath Doffy family forever. Franky may not be stronger than or as strong as Vergo now but he should be a lot closer to him than what you seem to think. SH's grow stronger in accordance with the demand of the plot. If Franky is able to beat some high-ranking officer in a Yonko crew that means he grew stronger, not that his enemy is weaker than a guy who was stronger than Franky 5 arc ago.
Some SHs will never surpass Vergo. Usopp and Nami for example.
I wouldn't bet on Chopper,Brook and Robin doing so either.

Status
Not open for further replies.