Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping the most powerful attack in One Piece history for a second vs Luffy fighting with Kaido
I mean if zoro was not there , Luffy would clash with ace in hell
Most powerfull attack? Lol.

Also if Law couldnt save him, Zoro would be dead too. Are you saying Zoro only can use his power 1 sec? Zoro is premature:milaugh:

İf Luffy didnt hold Kaido, Kaido and Big Mom would make toast from Zoro and others. He should thankfully to Luffy.

Sade

Berserk
I think people forgot how Vergo was handling law in CQC and Smoker.

Anyone who think An hakiless Nami/ Usopp etc.. can beat him is delusional or just hate Doffy .
Vergo is so fast for them They won't even be able to react to him, in fact Franky enemy in this arc is a slow ass triceratop.

But MUH "StrAw HatS grEw sTroNger AftEr eVery arc" that was fucking pretimeskip wake up, Franky last enemy was that trash of Senior pink

I think people forgot how Vergo was handling law in CQC and Smoker.

Anyone who think An hakiless Nami/ Usopp etc.. can beat him is delusional or just hate Doffy .
Vergo is so fast for them They won't even be able to react to him, in fact Franky enemy in this arc is a slow ass triceratop.

But MUH "StrAw HatS grEw sTroNger AftEr eVery arc" that was fucking pretimeskip wake up, Franky last enemy was that trash of Senior pink
Smoker didn't go all out as he wanted to get Law's heart back.

What happened to Vergo when Law got his heart back? Doffy was very confident his haki would protect him from Law's cutting power, it proved Law's Haki>Lergo's, quit overrating his ass.

Smoker didn't go all out as he wanted to get Law's heart back.

What happened to Vergo when Law got his heart back? Doffy was very confident his haki would protect him from Law's cutting power, it proved Law's Haki>Lergo's, quit overrating his ass.
Yes, I'm sure Franky would beat Law. Dude shut the fuck up. Go back to reading Kingdom or some shit.

What should Sanji do if he really wants to be at Zoro's level?
I mean he literally stops two fucking yonkous attack for a sec.
If Sanji defeats one of commander , still it wont show that Sanji is close to Zoro's level.
They never been close in the first place, their constant bickering is like that of shanks and buggy...

Only candies boi can't accept the reality that their boi is just average at best

Most powerfull attack? Lol.

Also if Law couldnt save him, Zoro would be dead too. Are you saying Zoro only can use his power 1 sec? Zoro is premature:milaugh:

İf Luffy didnt hold Kaido, Kaido and Big Mom would make toast from Zoro and others. He should thankfully to Luffy.
Wait are you saying this attack is not most powerful attack we've seen in one piece history?
if Zoro and others didnt hold Big Mom , Kaido and big mom would make toast from Luffy too :milaugh:
Luffy is the reason why big mom is in Wano. So dont make argument about Big mom- Kaido duos would make toast from someone..It's all Luffy's fault that they're clashing two yonkous right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.