Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenario where Luffy coming down with the navy ship and ally(like Ivankov and co), but this time Luffy ally are Kaido,Bigmom,supernova and Luffy is current version.
Lol Kaido and Big Mom are enough to take care of the masses, Law can shambles Ace and Kid and Luffy handle a few admirals

They low diff this

Yooo, this is legit Zoro's best post time skip moment ! :steef:

Putting himself in front of the attack that is sure to kill them all if they don't avoid it :finally:

Putting his all into holding it back even for a single moment so that the others can escape :finally:

Not one second of hesitation or attempt to save himself :finally:

It must be since Thriller Bark that i wasn't so excited about a Zoro moment.

Maybe is my bias with Zoro being my second favorite character but i am tempted to say that this is the best moment we got for a SH post time skip :steef:

Takes me back to the days when Zoro was my favorite character, or the time when deciding between him and Sanji was the toughest of calls :amazing:

I feel like fanboying over Zoro this week. I'm giving everyone a free wank pass, i ain't gonna say a word against it. Just gonna relax and feel good about this awesome Zoro moment :akaman:
I hold you out my hand, join the ZKKC, togheter we rise, togheter we triomph.

Before the Hakai attack:

Big Mom: Let's one shot them Kaido.* How many of the 5 will be able to survive? Mamama hahaha!!!

* ippatsukamasō literally would be like 'let's hit them once'
Crazy bastards, love that duo sadly they are now not together, Big mom and Kaido side by side was really great.

Keep in mind that, while Kaido fires off such a large attack with Big Mom, the same guy still holds the entire island up the sky with his dragon clouds.

I think Kaido's gonna show even stronger stuff than that.
Im happy that we see feats who overcome these of Bullet, would be sad if a movie character like Bullet would overfeats these of the Yonkous.

Oda needs to keep Turd Sanji at bay. He cant handle the heat and Zoro cant protect this sissy ass when he is busy with condom :suresure:
Insecurities for character not even in this chapter. We all know Zoro was going to die and Law save him. Don't use it to bash character not there as makes you guys look more salty :kayneshrug:.

Plus Sanji facing stronger opponent later later is a big push on him and he might show up there on Rooftop given talks now of certain character need to be up there.

Next chapter is going to open up with kaido holding a knocked out luffy by the head. There's no way luffy is alright after taking a named attack to the face. Zoro will also be fainting next chapter. It will Killer, Kidd and Law vs Kaido for a bit.

The 2 yonkos and 5 supernovas are not passing the marines to save ace, lol.

5 admiral level fighters + va’s and warlord

They get trashed
The Warlords are unreliable. Hancock would switch sides. Moria and Doffy would scram the moment they see Kaido and Mihawk would probably just spar with Zoro

Honestly, Sanji's cool but I'm waiting for a badass moment of my boy Luffy more.
Luffy's moment is much more subtle but more terrifying powerscaling-wise imo. Like he knows how fearsome that attack is but he said a big one, his goofy smirk knowing Kaidou has to dodge or else that giant will be hurt, its like he's got the powerscaling measurement and felt like he must step up his game already. From regular G4, finally he begins to show advanced barrier G2 after advanced G3 in Red Roc. I wont worry about that rubber boy that much, even when he received that Roger-like black lightning armament.

Luffy's moment is much more subtle but more terrifying powerscaling-wise imo. Like he knows how fearsome that attack is but he said a big one, his goofy smirk knowing Kaidou has to dodge or else that giant will be hurt, its like he's got the powerscaling measurement and felt like he must step up his game already. From regular G4, finally he begins to show advanced barrier G2 after advanced G3 in Red Roc. I wont worry about that rubber boy that much, even when he received that Roger-like black lightning armament.
He took a hit in the nuts, That's a real moment.

Before the Hakai attack:

Big Mom: Let's one shot them Kaido.* How many of the 5 will be able to survive? Mamama hahaha!!!

* ippatsukamasō literally would be like 'let's hit them once'
Scary to know they are just talking around without care or serious and just flex their power to see what happens. Them going all out would really bad for everyone especially 2 Yonkos.

Status
Not open for further replies.