Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope next chapter will have heavy action/feats from Killer :pepemwai:
I hope too, but Oda like to change so many time scenarios, I will keep my expectiation low until next spoiler.
He could bring back again the Sanji plot, or Nami (cuz big Mom is out) or Momo plot with Yamato.
I really hope he stay in the rooftop but I am not that sure. Oda likes that people speculating about is Luffy/Zoro fine, are they out of commission? So he just leave that scenario to continues an other plot line.

923 : Thunder Bagua oneshots Luffy.

Luffy trains his Ryuou 2 weeks

And now he has tanked

-Thunder Bagua (1001)
-Heavenly Bonbon (1001)
-Boro Breath (1002)
-Two unseen attacks that made him fly (1008)
-Lord of 3 Hell/Realms (1009)
-Unknown beam attack (1009)
-Ragnarok (1009)

Kaido oneshotting Luffy early wano was so silly.
I think he might be temporarily out after that last hit. Him and zoro will take some rest after putting so much work and watch Kidd, Law and Killer get decimated.

923 : Thunder Bagua oneshots Luffy.

Luffy trains his Ryuou 2 weeks

And now he has tanked

-Thunder Bagua (1001)
-Heavenly Bonbon (1001)
-Boro Breath (1002)
-Two unseen attacks that made him fly (1008)
-Lord of 3 Hell/Realms (1009)
-Unknown beam attack (1009)
-Ragnarok (1009)

Kaido oneshotting Luffy early wano was so silly.
You realize SH grow crazy strong in a month right? Pretimeskip was like only 10 months. He went from east blue luffy to what we saw inF. Luffy also going to be PK in like a month time.

I hope too, but Oda like to change so many time scenarios, I will keep my expectiation low until next spoiler.
He could bring back again the Sanji plot, or Nami (cuz big Mom is out) or Momo plot with Yamato.
I really hope he stay in the rooftop but I am not that sure. Oda likes that people speculating about is Luffy/Zoro fine, are they out of commission? So he just leave that scenario to continues an other plot line.
Hope no SHs except Sanji (where he going), Jimbe (hype fight), Chopper (Live Floor situation)

You realize SH grow crazy strong in a month right? Pretimeskip was like only 10 months. He went from east blue luffy to what we saw inF. Luffy also going to be PK in like a month time.
Lmao stop man.
Going from being oneshot by Thunder Bagua to tanking 8 attacks from Kaido (including one that seems to utterly shit on Thunder Bagua in Ragnarok) in just 2 weeks of Ryuou training is still retarded

Oda just wanted to hype KAIDO and lost the plot.

Kaido cant even oneshot Katakuri I bet.

Yes. Zoro canonically reacter to an attack from an FS user before Luffy.

I think it disproves any notion that Luffy has superior reactions to them because of his future sight.

1. We've never seen Hybrid Kaido use Thunder Bagua against the other Supernova on panel, so we have no idea how they would handle it.
  2. There's no comparison between Luffy and Zoro here.

When Luffy and Zoro's reaction speeds were compared, Zoro always performed better.

Anyway, at this point Zoro clearly beats Katakuri. Here's how their stats compare:
  • Offensive prowess: Zoro by far
    • Hiryuu Kaen was implied to severely damage Kaido if not fatally wound him
  • Defensive prowess: Zoro far
    • Blocking Hakai created a massive shockwave with a radius larger than Onigashma:
    • Zoro canonically has island level defensive prowess
  • COO: Katakuri has a decisive advantage
    • Future Sight
  • COA: Zoro by far
    • Overflowing Hardening on Enma
    • Island level barrier haki to block Hakai
  • Range: Zoro
    • Several kilometres with his flying slashes
  • Reactions: unknown
    • Katakuri has an advantage with Future Sight
    • Zoro has feats of outreacting Future Sight Luffy
  • Attack Speed: unknown
    • Zoro has feats of blitzing several characters
      • Mama
        • From several dozen metres away to intercept Heavenly Fire
        • To cut Prometheus in this chapter
      • Apoo
        • While Drake was in the middle of an attack
    • Katakuri kept up with Snakeman
  • X Factors
    • Katakuri's Awakening
    • Zoro has several hundred metres AOE with attacks like Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • Endurance: Zoro
    • He withstood several attacks from the Yonkou
      • Indra
      • God of Lightning: Tenjin
      • Hakai for a few seconds
      • Several attacks off panel from Hybrid Kaido and Prometheus fused Mama

Future Sight and Awakening might give Zoro some difficulties, but Zoro can essentially oneshot Katakuri, while Kata failed to put down Luffy even after literally a hundred hits.

At worst Zoro takes this match at high difficulty, but a medium difficulty battle is possible (if Zoro resorts to Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki early on and Kata is unable to adequately respond).

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Sentinel, @playa4321.
Yes Zoro bears the potential to one shot Katakuri.

FS is probably not an issue and not just in that Zoro can withstand incredible attacks that far exceed Katakuri's potentialities, but Zoro is most likely meant to not get blitzed by Hybrid Kaido all the time in the future, and probably land attacks by himself, by this alone, scaling from per Udon Luffy vs. Kaido, we can conclude circa the likelihood of Zoro being capable to break through Kata's FS.

No one cares how strong a combined effort attack is. It’s individual power we care about tbh
Regardless the panel looked shitty compared to how Oda is supposed to draw its effect... Just a white back ground... + soom out from Onigashima.... it's TOO LAZY

LMAO, even Kidd himself was impressed of himself.... when he created the box, he was like "Yesss, I did it Trafalgar, what next?" LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.