Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Zoro changed the trajectory.

So Mama and Kaido launch the attack and it's shown to have a straight horizontal trajectory directly for the Supernova:

Zoro then blocks the attack, and we see a massive shockwave (and what might be a large barrier :shocking:)?

The Yonkou are shocked that someone could stop their combination technique:

Zoro holds back the attack for a good while having a full conversation with the rest of the Supernova:

(While all of this is happening, Zoro is coughing up blood, showing that he's feeling the full impact of the attack).

We see the Supernova get out of the way, meanwhile, Zoro is still blocking:

The attack overpowers Zoro's block and explodes, but by that point, the trajectory had been shifted upwards and away from the other Supernova:

The aftermath of the attack reinforces that its initial trajectory was horizontal:

My conclusions:
  • Zoro held back Hakai for several seconds
    • While holding it back, he felt the full impact of the technique
  • He was able to alter the trajectory and deflect the attack, preventing it from hitting the rest of the Rooftop Five
    • If I'm right, the anime should demonstrate this as well, but I think current panels already show it.

OH WOW the trajectory had been shifted upwards and away from the other Supernova, just incase they couldn't escape, he was trying to change the trajectory, to go up to the sky, to protect them.

Zoro man..

The strongest attack we've seen in the series, even top tiers would be severely wounded if it hit them. YC1+ characters (Luffy, Zoro, Marco, Beckman etc) are the weakest characters who can block/survive it.
I dont think any of those characters you mentioned are surviving this attack.... Nor can they Block it. Thats the whole point of Law rooming Zoro out of there. Its not an attack you can survive

Status
Not open for further replies.