Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro... that shock /impact isn't even on the rooftop where zoro is...he did use haki but he got overwhelmed in mere seconds he even leaves the grip on wado in the panel right after that.. he gave up on holding the attack... what u see is the impact of the attack on the island my guy
:kaidowhat:
Saying that he gave up because Wado felt from his mouth is head canon. Just a few panels later you can see Zoro with the Wado again in his mouth pushing it

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He got himself banned.
:yodawhat:

Imagine, after all this shit, Zoro still HAS ASHURA or an even STRONGER MODE.
It's honestly crazy lmao.
Yeah, I've stopped powerscaling Asura Zoro. Santoryu Zoro has low top tier feats, and I'll content myself with that.
:yodaswag:

Hakoku > Hakai and that's not underplaying Hakai.
Nope.
  • Hakoku: "Conquering a Nation"
  • Hakai: "Conquering the Sea"
Especially in the World of One Piece, to conquer the very Sea is a feat far above conquering a lone Nation. Hakai also has the literal meaning of "Destruction".

Oh my, i can't imagine the wank from Zoro fans and others WG tomorrow here and youtube!
I can already feel people are controlling themselves af :milaugh::milaugh:

good luck @mods :gokulaugh:
Im wanking Kaido.

This chapter has shown insane DC from him, has also shown that he does has advanced haki.

And he's just getting started, now the main fight will finallly begin between him and the WG.

I cant fucking wait to see him go all out holy shit.

They meant to be equals, Luffy the type of fighter who learning mid way and Zoro the type of fighter who overpowering his opponent..

Thats why they are greatest duo for a reason.
Yeah equal is the safest bet
Luffy is probably a bit above Zoro atm. With Luffy, he's a better all rounder but there's certain power moves Zoro excels in that even Luffy can't match.
They're equal

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera

This panel shows hakai's attack range.........zoro blocked it for some time......didn't deflect it......
Post automatically merged:

Godlike :steef::steef:
Nope, Zoro shifted the trajectory. I explained it at length in my post:
Yep. Zoro changed the trajectory. Let's analyse the Hakai scene in detail to break down exactly what happened and how it happened:

Mama and Kaido prepare their attack, while Luffy warns the others that a massive attack is incoming:

Mama and Kaido launch the attack and it's shown to have a straight horizontal trajectory directly for the Supernova:

Killer and Zoro comment that it is impossible to dodge the attack (likely because its AOE is far too large, as opposed to the attack simply being too fast):

So let's go over what we have here:
  • The Supernova could not dodge the attack
    • This is despite Luffy forewarning them that a massive attack was inbound
    • This is despite Zoro and Killer having enough time to comment on how the attack was unavoidable
  • I think the reason is that the attack was simply too large for them to move out of its way
    • It wasn't that they couldn't react to it, but that because it was a literal column of destruction, there was no where to dodge to.
Zoro then blocks the attack, and we see a massive shockwave (and what might be a large haki barrier :shocking:)?

The Yonkou are shocked that someone could stop their combination technique:

Zoro holds back the attack for a good while having a full conversation with the rest of the Supernova:

(While all of this is happening, Zoro is coughing up blood, showing that he's feeling the full impact of the attack).

We see the Supernova get out of the way, meanwhile, Zoro is still blocking:

The attack overpowers Zoro's block and explodes, but by that point, the trajectory had been shifted upwards and away from the other Supernova:

The aftermath of the attack reinforces that its initial trajectory was horizontal:

Mama and Kaido later comment on how it was impressive that the Supernova could escape:

My conclusions:
  • Zoro held back Hakai for several seconds
    • While holding it back, he felt the full impact of the technique
  • He was able to alter the trajectory and deflect the attack, preventing it from hitting the rest of the Rooftop Five
    • If I'm right, the anime should demonstrate this as well, but I think current panels already show it.

i don't think so because the final explosion had the same effect.
That is because the attack overpowers Zoro's block and explodes:

The strongest attack we've seen in the series, even top tiers would be severely wounded if it hit them. YC1+ characters (Luffy, Zoro, Marco, Beckman etc) are the weakest characters who can block/survive it.
Neither Luffy, nor Marco can dodge, block or survive this attack. Zoro literally told Luffy and the rest of the Rooftop Supernova to run away or they would be annihilated:
Zoro : Run away guys!!
Luffy : Zoro !
Zoro : You will be annihilated!

oh wait nvm i forgot crocodile was secretly a woman:suresure:
I said "protagonist":
it's that Oda is far too chauvinistic to draw our protagonists beating up and bloodying a woman.

That is because the attack overpowers Zoro's block and explodes:
But isn´t it the same direction?
The shockwave with we see have the same horizonal way.
Also we see Law move Zoro away, it began to explosion after Zoro get moved away with mean Zoroo hold the impact of the attack long enough. At least how I understand the way of the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.