Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing that both Luffy Zoro will take a backseat here

Kaido will beat Kidd law killer

Then someone heals Luffy and Zoro and then we get the final battle

Hybrid Kaido vs g5 Luffy and Asura Zoro
Y’all said that last chapter and it didn’t happen.

Both zoro and luffy will be standing next chapter just like after the Indra attack and last chapter when people thought the worst gen were splitting.

Also I doubt luffys getting a new gear since he just learned a bee form of armament and all his moves should be increased by a lot.

Also having Kidd and law go down and for zoro and luffy to do everything in the final round goes against the point of their characters and what Oda set up tbh

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I love how fierce Zoro looked this chapter.

He's the meanest looking guy there, but his biggest moment this chapter was a noble and protective act. The tough guy with a heart of gold. :neesama:

Kid also looked really cool this chap, but for different reasons. I like how smug he looked after taking a nasty blow from Linlin. He doesn't care about how impossible this fight seems, he'll keep coming back t'ill he's at the top.

That is predictable Oda set up here

Episode of Pirate King and Master Swordsman... also Mad Zoro hype and it's not even a Zoro named chapter

Also this is a perfect set up for Oda to go back into the dome as well
His chapter is gonna be even more hype
I guess this is when Zoro will scar Kaido
I'm on the train of G5 allegedly being unleashed during the final war but never say never. I expect at least awakening, doubtful that it shall equate to the very awakening.
I think he will use either g5 or awakening in this arc
He needs it to face Kaido
Y’all said that last chapter and it didn’t happen.

Both zoro and luffy will be standing next chapter just like after the Indra attack and last chapter when people thought the worst gen were splitting.

Also I doubt luffys getting a new gear since he just learned a bee form of armament and all his moves should be increased by a lot.

Also having Kidd and law go down and for zoro and luffy to do everything in the final round goes against the point of their characters and what Oda set up tbh
I mean do you think that Luffy and Zoro will still be able to really fight Kaido after the attacks they received in this chap ?

Zoro blocks an attack for one second that would have killed him seconds later is the weirdest flex I've seen from Zoro fans.

That's like saying my skull is top tier because it stopped a bullet from getting to my brain by a few micro seconds
Firstly, it's not literally a second
Secondly, if you could survive bathing in a magma pool even just for a few sec, then yes, your body is top tier. If you could stop a moving train even just for a few sec, then yes, your body is a top tier. If you could tank a thunder bolt constantly even for just a few sec, then yes, your body is top tier. Etc.

His chapter is gonna be even more hype
I guess this is when Zoro will scar Kaido

I think he will use either g5 or awakening in this arc
He needs it to face Kaido

I mean do you think that Luffy and Zoro will still be able to really fight Kaido after the attacks they received in this chap ?
for sure. Did you see Zoros still up and luffy will 100% get up.

When someone goes down it will be more noticeable.

Oda can only fit 17 pages. The only time you should expect someone going down is like when they get hit and visibly are knocked out

Firstly, it's not literally a second
Secondly, if you could survive bathing in a magma pool even just for a few sec, then yes, your body is top tier. If you could stop a moving train even just for a few sec, then yes, your body is a top tier. If you could tank a thunder bolt constantly even for just a few sec, then yes, your body is top tier. Etc.
Indeed. Shonen characters being entirely treated like real life humans pffff. Maybe when PIS is in action.

it would be cool as hell is killer can make duplicates or hide his step or even both.

Like killua in hunter x hunter. Killers supposed to be a solider and assassin so it makes sense he gets those techniques maybe he even has them since he hasn’t gone all out yet
Post automatically merged:

Luffy isn’t down nor is zoro.

It’s like saying kidds down.

If someone goes down we all will know when it happens it will be said on panel
Post automatically merged:

I made jokes about sanji also
I don't see how Luffy in non-G4 can take that full blown advanced CoA club attack from hybrid Kaido and not be down

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro and Killer's moment was short, but I just love how they are looking out for each other.
even the kidd law zoro moment was nice with killer in the background wondering where luffy was
these 5 bounce of each other amazingly we saw this in the live floor all thw way back when the raid started from 4 of the 5
but theres a comradery and bond being formed as they all go through hell together

I don't see how Luffy in non-G4 can take that full blown advanced CoA club attack from hybrid Kaido and not be down
If he managed to soften the blow even a little bit with ryou like he was trying in Udon vs BM that's probably better than when he got wrecked in G4 but it's hard to tell, I don't particularly think Luffy and Zoro having some downtime/rest while the other SN whittle down some of Kaido's HP is a crazy thought either.

Status
Not open for further replies.