Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure you've read threads that have taken the time to present evidence and foreshadowing. After ch 1000 im on ZKK train, if im wrong im wrong. I believe Oda is changing it up, also with the exception of Morgan Zoro has never fought the main villian in an arc and Galley La does not count

Even if you wanted to include Galley La and Morgan, Zoro has only had a brief clash with either where Zoro got destroyed and thrown by Lucci and sliced Morgan

This time around he's been on the roof the whole time with no sign of going anywhere
I don't want to read your fake foreshadowings Its made me think of the famous chapter 944 I let Oda do the work than listened to and read the fake headcanons.

he said he wanted to "measure the distance" between them. he can do that by seeing how he reacts to a casual slash that jozu barely tanked for him because whitebeard was too scared and old
Where is this headcanon nonesense coming from? How do you know thats Mihawk strongest attack. Doffy didn't use his strongest attacks in MF and whenihawk faces Zoro he will use way better attacks.

Understanding manga.
Kizaru was using his strongest attack to attack the WB.
Aokiji used his strongest attack to stop WB tsunamis
Akainu used Daifunka, his strongest attack to destroy that huge iceberg.

They were all in the same sequence of events, it was the battle of the best and they were all going with everything. So, as Mihawk participated in these events, and his dialogue is very clear, he went with everything, used his most powerful attack because he wanted to measure his power against the strongest man in the world

Im sure you've read threads that have taken the time to present evidence and foreshadowing. After ch 1000 im on ZKK train, if im wrong im wrong. I believe Oda is changing it up, also with the exception of Morgan Zoro has never fought the main villian in an arc and Galley La does not count

Even if you wanted to include Galley La and Morgan, Zoro has only had a brief clash with either where Zoro got destroyed and thrown by Lucci and sliced Morgan

This time around he's been on the roof the whole time with no sign of going anywhere
Let him rock broz at this point if they not ZKK, they not ZKK. Zoro slander will never die

Understanding manga.
Kizaru was using his strongest attack to attack the WB.
Aokiji used his strongest attack to stop WB tsunamis
Akainu used Daifunka, his strongest attack to destroy that huge iceberg.

They were all in the same sequence of events, it was the battle of the best and they were all going with everything. So, as Mihawk participated in these events, and his dialogue is very clear, he went with everything, used his most powerful attack because he wanted to measure his power against the strongest man in the world
Crocdile attacked WB with his hook. 🤡 Yea that was really his strongest attack. Lmfao Mihawk strongest techniques is coming when he fights Zoro not some nameless slash in random war he cares literally noting about.

You want to bet Your account Zoro doesn't hurt Kaido the rest of the arc?
There is a difference between doing damage and killing the main big bad of the 4 Emperors saga. Zoro hurting Kaido is entirely sufficient. Like if Zoro is going overshadow Luffy lmao you're comedic guys. If Zoro had killed any other villain hand I wouldn't have said anything, but he didn't. It's not today at the end of the manga that he's going to do it, it makes no sense from the point of view of the script.

been in the story for that long and still not as important as chopper.
goodluck on this road you are on mate .
till then you can wank coby off feats he never had and the rest of us can continue to ignore cause we are not about to argue with your headcanons.
before coming across this guy i thought Yonko fandom had the worst apple in the bucket
now i dont think so anymore, Marine Fandom deff has the worst :kayneshrug:
never thought i will see a day that i will have Yonko fandom>Marine Fandom:josad::josad:

There is a difference between doing damage and killing the main big bad of the 4 Emperors saga. Zoro hurting Kaido is entirely sufficient. Like if Zoro is going overshadow Luffy lmao you're comedic guys. If Zoro had killed any other villain hand I wouldn't have said anything, but he didn't. It's not today at the end of the manga that he's going to do it, it makes no sense from the point of view of the script.
Lmao i asked you a simple question and here you writing a paragraph. I didn't say anything about Killing, i said hurt, since he only good to be a shield like you said. Wheather Zoro is KO or not next chapter doesn't matter. He will get back up eventually and cut up Kaido like he said he would.

Admiral fans can most likely rejoyce from this chapter since Kaido and Big Mom coming up with that fierce indirectly hypes Papazuki and company in that FW Luffy and Zoro will be the most likely guys to take on Akainu / Kizaru.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You just said he's out for good so the captains can take over. So is he gonna hurt kaido or not make your mind up

People can tank thunder bolts. Actually its very common people have sruvived.
Thunder stikes happen in extremely short period of time, it doesnt even last a second. So no, you won't survive thunder bolts if it lasts 1 sec+

A train hitting a body does provide miniscule resistance.
What the heck lmao? From a rough calculation:
mass of the train = 4000 ton at bare minimum, or 4 x 10^6 kg
let's say the train is moving at the rate of 10 m/s
so the momentum = 4 x 10^7
let's say you weigh 60 kg, so it's like falling from the heights of
p^2 = m^2 (2gh)
h = (4 x 10^7)^2 / (60^2 * 2*g) = 2.2e10 meter

you're not surviving that lol

Magma does not completely eviscerate a human body.
It does in a few sec

Status
Not open for further replies.