Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And he group Luffy Kid Zoro, or Zoro Law Kid, or any combination multiple times, but i don't see bringing that up. And now Zoro is grouped with 2 Yonkou.
You see, this is the difference between Kid fans, and Zoro fans.
We use feats to wank our character, we don't give no shit about being grouped together with anyone to feel relevant.
Kid fans use "being together in a posing shot with Luffy" as a mean to wank their character instead of actual feats.
:endthis:
Kid fanboys are slowly competing with Sanji fanboys over "Who has the biggest reach?"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We don't know that. But we do know her skin is extremely tough to penetrate and she has no actual visible scars like Kaido. I'm sure BM could tank every hit that Kaido took during this battle too.
She literally doesn't. She had to use haki to block g4 kaido no sold it
She was gonna die falling off the chateu
Kaido no sold a 10k km fall

HA001

gedastu fell off the same thing

When king knocked her off, she was gonna drown?

She got rattled but did she get damage Kaido spit blood from g4 pre-ryou
Gag

She did drown and no that's not what I'm talking about

I already proved to you that wasn't blood.
Post automatically merged:

gedastu fell off the same thing

When king knocked her off, she was gonna drown?

She got rattled but did she get damage Kaido spit blood from g4 pre-ryou
Gag

She did drown and no that's not what I'm talking about

I already proved to you that wasn't blood.

Which of the premises do you think is false:
  1. Three Admirals (mid top tiers) worked together to completely stop the attack of one Yonkou
  2. Hakai is a combination finisher attack of two Yonkou in their powered up forms
    1. Kaido was in his Hybrid
    2. Mama had fused with Prometheus
  3. Hakai is immensely stronger than WB's Quake Punch
    1. Hakai was a finisher vs WB's basic Quake Punch
    2. Hakai is a combination attack
      1. It may be more than the sum of its parts.
    3. Hakai took two characters (both stronger than WB in their current forms) to perform
    4. Zoro blocking Hakai generated a massive shockwave with a radius larger than Onigashima (more than 10 kilometres).
    5. The column of destruction after it exploded dwarfed Onigashima
  4. Zoro held off Hakai for several seconds.
Conclusion: Zoro's feat of holding off Hakai is far greater than the Three Admirals' feat of deflecting WB's Quake Punch.

If you want to disagree with the conclusion, you need to identify one of the four premises that you disagree with.
For the first premise, just because 3 admirals did it, doesnt mean 1 alone couldn do the same
For the second premise, i agree
For the thirs premise, i a gree
For the fourht premise, i agree
And you forgot that zoro was worn out after that attack (sure anyone would get injured from that, even a top tier, but zoro is shown to be heavily injured)

And he group Luffy Kid Zoro, or Zoro Law Kid, or any combination multiple times, but i don't see bringing that up. And now Zoro is grouped with 2 Yonkou.
You see, this is the difference between Kid fans, and Zoro fans.
We use feats to wank our character, we don't give no shit about being grouped together with anyone to feel relevant.
Kid fans use "being together in a posing shot with Luffy" as a mean to wank their character instead of actual feats.
:endthis:
Do you seriously believe that the Supernova trio (Luffy, Kidd, and Law) is not a thing? Cmon man. These other groupings you’re talking about have not been emphasized by Oda nearly as much as these three. It’s very clear that Luffy, Kidd, and Law are meant to be the leaders of the next gen. You can wank your feats all you want, and that’s fine. But don’t act oblivious to Kidds portrayal. When a grouping has been emphasized as much as the Supernova trio has been, its intentional.

HA001

Do you seriously believe that the Supernova trio (Luffy, Kidd, and Law) is not a thing? Cmon man. These other groupings you’re talking about have not been emphasized by Oda nearly as much as these three. It’s very clear that Luffy, Kidd, and Law are meant to be the leaders of the next gen. You can wank your feats all you want, and that’s fine. But don’t act oblivious to Kidds portrayal. When a grouping has been emphasized as much as the Supernova trio has been, its intentional.
It's not a thing. Luffy shits on the other 2.

Do we really know for sure if she would have died back in WCI? Zeus "saved" her because he could and not because it was really necessary. I doubt she would die.

Status
Not open for further replies.