vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blocked what? Kaido's club is above his head... Zoro cut him before he attacked....
Zoro blocked it with broken bones

"VeRgO iS vEtErAn lEvEl"

"SaNjI wAs nErFeD bY ExPlOsIoN"

reality bodies you time and time again
:josad::josad::josad:

"Vergo is yonko level"

"Vergo ap > Kaido"

"Vergo used his right ankle" switched legs

"Law couldn't teleport Vergo whose haki was way superior; law used hax"

:ace:

Luffy has finally ascended into solid Admiral level... Congratulations soldier, godspeed :catsweat:

In scarring Kaido, Zoro's Asura was significantly stronger than the combined attack of the 9 scabbards, including two dukes in Sulong form. I'd say he's approaching Oden, I wouldn't say he's quite there yet. Thanks to this CoC revelation, using CoC effectively within his attacks will be his next power-up and what will ultimately push him into Admiral level.

I don't get what are you trying to say?What does it have to do with my post?
You said quote: Zoro,only thing I didn't like is that he bends to Luffy's orders(he should have stayed and fight till he is out),maybe that is because he doesn't have CoC.

Hello, Zoro hasn't even heard Luffy in his current state watch the panel that I ve posted . And of course Zoro has CoC, Kaido was shocked after Asura. The only one watching the fight, is Law. Maybe you confused Law with Zoro.

You said : Zoro,only thing I didn't like is that he bends to Luffy's orders(he should have stayed and fight till he is out),maybe that is because he doesn't have CoC.

Hello, Zoro hanst even heard Luffy currently, after the picture that I ve posted to you. And of course Zoro has CoC, Kaido was shocked after Asura. The only one watching the fight, is Law. Maybe you confused Law with Zoro.
Talking about Law,since he is not his crew mate!

1010 is just beautiful man 😍.
A broken, depleted of stamina and in pain Woro, blocks & speed blitzs past Laido. Can't forget Law, but he needs to heal Woronoa 'saver of Wano' Woro right quick.
Luffy showing his superiority in Haki control yet again, I mean the guys a bloody genius. Reminds me of those monkeys Woro fought during the time skip.
Prometheus is definitely going to get a power up, probably by eating Laido's flames. Nami needs to take Zeus & deal with page one right quick.
Can't wait for Lid & Liller getting that L from Linlin 😏.

Luffy can keep Laido busy, whilst Woro heals and comes back for that Dragon's head:gokulaugh:.

1010 was 10/10 (coincidence? I think not), Woro szn is alive and thriving baby! :zosmug:

Mihawk would be so proud :milaugh:

So this chapter is pretty much Kaidou's Merienda. I just went to reread chapter 883, and it's very similar. In the beginning Luffy is K.Oed.
Then after Kata is exposed he beats the chefs just like Kaidou beat Law and Zoro (with a new type of haki). Then he talks about that new level of haki. And at the end, Luffy starts overpowering Kata.

We know what happened the following chapter.

Do you guys think Luffy will use G4 again? But with CoC

:lunazing:
Of course he will. He trained KKG with "flowing Haki".

Luffy has finally ascended into solid Admiral level... Congratulations soldier, godspeed :catsweat:

In scarring Kaido, Zoro's Asura was significantly stronger than the combined attack of the 9 scabbards, including two dukes in Sulong form. I'd say he's approaching Oden, I wouldn't say he's quite there yet. Thanks to this CoC revelation, using CoC effectively within his attacks will be his next power-up and what will ultimately push him into Admiral level.
Given these feats, Luffy shits on Admirals. But we'll see since there is always a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.