vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue with there being a Ryuma parallel at this point in the game is that the buildup is simply not there. Not like it has been for Oden. Oden has been the central focus of the arc as "The Samurai that is to be surpassed." Outside of Gyukimaru during their fight, there hasn't really been a single person in the entirety of Wano whose even mentioned Ryuma, or even gone into any kind of detail about the man. We've gotten no Flashback on the guy, and very bare minimum information on his accomplishments. Oda even took Shusui away from Zoro, and gave him Enma instead. Everything has been about Oden. So Oda is really going to have to do something to bring drawing a parallel between Zoro and Ryuma in the eyes of the people of Wano to the forefront, because it's all been about Oden so far.
Oda doesn’t need to do anymore than he already has done. The Zoro-Ryuma parallel existed before we even got to the timeskip, never mind knowing about Oden. It didn’t need any focus because it’s been a slow burner that we’ve known about for years.
We had two Wano natives, Kine’mon and Gyukimaru, trying to take Shusui from Zoro because of what it meant to them. Zoro has Enma becayse he swapped it for Shusui. We know that when the fight is over, Zoro wants Hiyori to take him to Ryuma‘s grave. There’s Zoro being from Shimotsuki, which Oda basically told us in a SBS is going to come up as plot point. And Oda decided to specifically bring up the dragon killing legend with Gyukimaru, giving us the exact location it happened, which just so happened to be where the grand finale of the arc is going to happen.

Nothing more needs to be done to set up the parallel. Dragon Kaido above the FC, citizens running about in a panic, Zoro cuts him down and they all think “god, it’s like the stories of Ryuma”, with Gyukimaru seeing it and changing his earlier opinion of Zoro, that he was nothing more than a greedy little boy.

Actually, I didn't like it this Luffy's come back... it's a bit of a stretch for me. Like he has been unconscious till a moment ago, and he woke up with this great idea and now he'll obliterate Kaido -.-
Zoro at some point should have developed his CoC...he's Ray of the new era.
I'm interested in how Kidd will' defeat BG, I hope he will make it alone, as Luffy.
Now we are entering on the second half of volume 100, I assume 99 will finish with "hell"

Im looking for the 10 star vote but I dont see it.

"It can only be done by a handful of powerful individuals"

WOW... the spoilers didnt even do the chapter justice. What an incredible chapter. Listen.. I know Zoro having conquerors and leaving a scar on Kaido is big time. I am very happy for him and all but can we all just marvel for a bit that Luffy is in base form wrecking Kaido? GG folks, Luffy is Yonko level now. Base form no name attacks making this dude "Ugh!!":luffylaugh::zosmug:

Weakest fall first as usual
Killer will be next

Kidd and Luffy will remain standing vs Yonko

Ashura got done dirty
Luffy is a beast now, admiral level...only Akainu and Dragon can beat him ,outside of Yonko.
Luffy>Sabo/Benn/Mihawk
Katakuri>kidd>Weevil
Yamato > Doffy>=Top YCs
Nothing much changed PL wise between law, zoro, Killer and Sanji
They are all near each other...they haven't surpassed Doffy yet.
Law ~ Doffy ~ Zoro >~ Killer >= Sanji

Yamato will fight alongside luffy vs Kaido.
Then we might start getting flashbacks

Why would Kaido be shocked at Luffy using AdCoC if Zoro used it.
everybody on the roof. Is stronger than doffy first they damaged kaido and doffy couldn’t damage gear 4th luffy..lol...second they all took attacks from kaido and big mom and that is greater than anything doffy can dish out

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
No. 2 right now. :cheers:

Btw, saw some Zoro stans on Twitter giving the chapter 4/10 even after Asura, lol. They really didn't want Zoro to leave the rooftop and for Luffy to 1v1 Kaido, did they? lol
:nicagesmile::nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

The man has been racking up Ws every week, is it not enough? lol

To each their own I guess

Zoro in a nutshell:

- Blocked Hakai for a while deflecting its trajectory, that attack is possibly more powerful than the strongest attack ever launched of all times

- Better combat reflexes than Luffy despite his FS

- Managed to land his attack swiftly and scarred Hybrid Kaido whilst standing with his broken bones and very low stamina

- Tanked Thunder Bagua with his bones already broken

How much of a monster is this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.