vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Luffy’s sequence versus Kaido is a substantial step on the road to endgame. Finally, Luffy is on the main stage. Toe to toe with his direct rivals for the throne. Just the tip of the iceberg, mammoth Luffy wank incoming. Gear 5th soon :feelsokeman:

Massive checkpoint for Zoro’s journey too. Officially a conqueror and deservedly so. Willingly accepting a second in command role, despite possessing the qualities of a king, has always been Zoro’s charm. Shimotsuki bloodline and black blade next on the list. I’d have preferred a more thorough breakdown of Ashura’s lore, but it’s wishful thinking.

Kaido is simply the tankiest fighter in the series. He’s been eating blows from the scabbards and supernova for 20 chapters straight. Toying with his food, as they’re going all out. His regeneration is already ridiculous with awakening on the horizon. Jeez, no wonder Yamato is a beast.

Not sure how to feel about Kid and Killer pursuing Big Mom. I know they have history, but I prefer they continue teaming up with Luffy. Embracing the camaraderie and teamwork required in a group fight has been refreshing for their characters.

As usual, Linlin spoils her children as they’re useful, and discards them after they’ve served their purpose. Pragmatism in its most childish form isn't parenting. Katakuri, Pudding, Opera, Zeus, Lola, Chiffon, etc... abandon the family at slightest glimpse of appreciation from someone else. I believe this is connected to Linlin and Katakuri’s overall arc. O-Lin will play a role soon.
Forgot to give Law his props too. His ability is just a bad matchup against Kaido.

Chapter 1010 is 10/10! :steef:

- Zoro revealed to be a CoC
- Asura
- Luffy with adv CoC
- No O-Lin

Was fully expecting Zoro to take an extended rest after what happened in chapter 1009, but again my expectations are exceeded. Winning an exchange (power and speed) against Hybrid Kaido, whilst he is so injured he can barely stand with broken bones and leaving a permanent scar! I thought Zoro would be the far less injured/tired one but it was not the case.

Can he finally rest now? Zoro fans have been eating so well for so long now they need to go on a diet. I think aleast 10 chapters should do it. Now I hope Zoro meets up with Hiyori and later get Nidai Kitetsu. Maybe he learns how to use CoC in his attacks this arc? But I can understand if it's saved for a later arc.

It's Luffy's time to 1v1 Kaido now but the deadline is until they reach the Flower Capital. If Kaido is a threat by that time, his head is coming off:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.