vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So kaido uses a technique called 3 worlds and zoro uses 3 thousand worlds and kaido uses raimei hakke and zoro uses hell hakke.
Coincidence? I don't think so
In that case Zoro/Kaido plot is not end this fast.
As I said in spoiler thread, Zoro going to unlock his CoC with making his adv CoC even stronger, second Kaido not praise him like a strong Samurai similar to Oden, @Cinera make a great point where Kaido mock every living samurai with "their will be no ever a samurai like Oden" with only mean to get debunked, but he didn´t said anything which put Zoro into that statement. And if Zoro is also really Kaido son, their is no way that theiy not facing each other again.

My assume(Geo also have similar thoughs), Luffy will lose this round, together with Yamato, Onigashima is landing who showing that Luffy,Momo and Yamato couldn´t stop the disaster, I assume then act3 ending with a half victory for Kaido.
However I assume the war still continue, I can see Nami and the others fighting overall in flower capital/Wano and we get a full war scale battle. In case the flyers and calamity get defeated and we learn more about Zoro background story.

Then the final battle with Kaido(who is weakenend) already starts, a epic battle against with all Supernova, while BM and her crew get hold by the navy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean, what is left to say that hasn’t already been said? Zoro’s the fuckin’ man and this proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, and Luffy’s BIG PANCHU is gonna be enough to beat Kaido even though the author of this series himself acknowledged that ultimately wouldn’t be a satisfactory ending.

That being said, I think Franky will also unlock his CoC in chapter 1011 and give the SHP all the Conquerors they need to succeed :fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

lol ... you are so hopeless you want to use my typo as a reason for Mihawk > Shanks .... lol ... fucking swordwankers

proof me Mihawk HAVE Ad.CoC in same class as Shanks or stfu loser :suresure:
So now you’re calling me a loser because shanks remains a swordsman even with adv coc so now you have no way of saying he’s stronger then Mihawk . Cry more buddy. And sword wanker ? You’re a sword wanker to buddy shanks after all is nothing but a swordsman

So now you’re calling me a loser because shanks remains a swordsman even with adv coc so now you have no way of saying he’s stronger then Mihawk . Cry more buddy
lol ... you can't even do an argument right 3rd grader?

WSS title got nothing to do with over all power and Mihawk lack of CoC proof he can't do shit Vs God King Shanks

Mihawk fandom when they understand CoC is GODLY as Shanks fan told them for years:

you are not worthy of a Shanks's fan time ... LOOL

lol ... you can't even do an argument right 3rd grader?

WSS title got nothing to do with over all power and Mihawk lack of CoC proof he can't do shit Vs God King Shanks

Mihawk fandom when they understand CoC is GODLY as Shanks fan told them for years:

A worlds strongest title has nothing else to do but with over all power . Like I keep asking are you serious right now? You’re in hard denial mode and it’s getting hard to watch . I genuinely think you’re going to kill yourself when it’s shown that shanks is weaker then Mihawk . Even though the author told you that since chapter 50

Status
Not open for further replies.