vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not trying to downplay Zoro. Explain why red rock worked and how. I am genuinely curious.
AcoA. Unless you think that he was coating his fists with CoC.
Post automatically merged:

There are many good points why Zoro has no CoC and Kaido were just impressed by the power of Ashura that he thought it was CoC. But still no clear. We gotta wait
The good points:
'Kaido is wrong because yes'

AcoA. Unless you think that he was coating his fists with CoC.
Post automatically merged:

The good points:
'Kaido is wrong because yes'
But See that is exactly my point. If it is advanced color of armament in some cases and Kaido responds in a confused Tone to red rock and talks about "Strange haki" When Zoro uses enma etc what makes Kaido an accurate source? He clearly doesn't understand haki Himself.

But See that is exactly my point. If it is advanced color of armament in some cases and Kaido responds in a confused Tone to red rock and talks about "Strange haki" When Zoro uses enma etc what makes Kaido an accurate source? He clearly doesn't understand haki Himself.
Why didn't he say that Luffy's strikes were also coated with CoC at the beginning of the fight? And those hits were not some child's play. Saying that Kaido doesn't understand haki is like saying that Shanks doesn't understand Swordsmanship. The strongest creature of the world, a Yonko who is a master at CoC saying that Zoro has CoC yet the community is saying that he might be wrong. Imo it should be enough proof, but a CoC burst won't be bad neither.

H

humanbeing

Kaido has maybe good armament but it is not Ryo. he cannot make attack without contact like Luffy. he uses just his good armament haki in combination with CoC haki to make his attack stronger.
at least it seems that all of his attacks (with exception of long rank like the combination with BM) makes contact with body

H

humanbeing

Luffy is obviously gonna defeat Kaido don't know if still needs little help for short time or not but i am pretty sure he will defeat in 1 vs 1. Luffy has what it takes and he told Kaido to his face he definitely is gonna send him flying and told Zoro and Law to head down and that he will defeat Kaido no matter what .

Status
Not open for further replies.