Pepebusi Spammer
Translation from Mip
Chapter 1010 Title
"The Color of Conquerors"

Cover Page Request
"Pudding used Eyedrops"
Big Mom : Help me !! Zeus !!
Zeus : Mama !! What's wrong, Mama !!!
Prometheus : Mama ! i'm coming to save yo- argh !
Prometheus : I wil- kyaa !!
Prometheus : Goddamit !!!
Zoro : Wheez wheez gahk !!
Law : That bastard must have shattered every last bone in his body earlier !!
Kaido : How disgraceful Linlin. You always end up needing help.
Kaido : Hey, Pirate Hunter ! let Prometheus go !
Law : Injection...
Law : Shot !
Kaido : Gahk ! arrgh
Kaido : Your ability...
Law : Curtain !!
Kaido : you really are troublesome, Trafalgar !!

I said I would translate the chapter so i did it tho i made a promise with someone that i wouldn't translate more full chapters but... Forgive me *tehepero*

Since there are a "very little" errors in some version of certain translations and some dialogues that where cut in the pictures but somehow it was easy to figure some of them so I translated the full chapter. I couldn't translate all the cute dialogues because there were some that the picture cut completely so it was imposible

Anyways enjoy it tho most people will not read it since it's this late(i just got my new pc i couldn't do it sooner)

I hope you have the black theme

Editor's note: A crisis!

Big Mom: Save me!!! Zeeuuus!!!

Zeus: MAMAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT HAPPENED MAMAA!!?

Prometheus: MAMAAAAA, I'LL SAVE YOU NOugh!! Now..... Gyaaaaa!!! DAMN ITTTT!!

Zoro: Huff huff... cough

Law: That bastard, even though it wouldn't be weird if he broke all the bones of his body with the attack just before!!

Kaidou: Pathetic Linlin. She's troublesome....!! Hey "Pirate hunter" release Prometheus!!

Law: INJECTION SHOOT!

Kaidou: Ugh!! Cough!! Uuhh... Your power

Law: Curtain

Kaidou: MAKES ME LOSE MY MIND!! TRAFALGAR!!!

Prometheus&Napoleon: MAMAAAAAA!!!

Zoro: HEY TORAO!! Huff, huff... THAT "FLAME" WILL SAVE BIG MOM!!

Law: Huff... huff... Let it go... If someone has to die then it's better if the plan fails...!!

Zoro: !!

Kidd: Our objective was to separate them!!

Killer: There is no need to go that far!! Faffaffaffa!!

Kid&/orKiller: Let Big Mom to us!!

Zoro: Kidd, Killer...!!

*Completely cut dialogue*

Big Mom or Prometheus: Saaaaved!!

Prometheus: *huuff huuff!!*

Big Mom: Maaamamama... hahaha you are so cute Prometheeuuss♡ WHAT THE HELL IS ZEUS DOING!? So useless!!

Prometheus: I think the same Mama!! He is always so clumsy and dull!! I have a request, mamaaa

Big Mom: Hmm? What is it?

Kidd&Killer: ....!? Huff... huff

Kidd: What's this? The clouds are...

Kaidou: Worororo look at straw hat's face...!! It was the same before!! He's unconcious but yet... he keeps staring at me...!! Should I crush both of his eyes first...!? Or his brain? Or maybe his heart..?

Zoro: Torao, what I'm going to do now... huff.. huff... is my limit....

Law: Zoro-ya...!!

Zoro: If I keep fighting calm I'll just be wasting my energy/power... The moment it doesn't work will be the moment when I'll probably die. I leave you the rest... I'm counting on you!!!

HEY KAIDOU!! HE'S MY CAPTAIN!! YOU WILL HAVE TO CRUSH MY HEAD FIRST!!

DEMONIC SPIRIT 9 SWORD STYLE: ASHURA DRAW, PRANK OF THE DECEASED!!

Kaidou: !!!! OOOGH..!!! OWAAAAAHHHHH!!!

*Law surprised pikachu face*

Kaidou: *completely cut text* That brat... Don't tell me... do you have Haoushoku too!!?

Zoro: !? Haah? What are you talking about...!! Huff... huff... I have no idea...!! I've used all my mind in this attack!! Huff... huff... I wanted you to fall at least...!!

Kaidou: You did enough. This wound will remain.....!! What an annoying generation

Zoro: .......

Law: Hey Zoro-ya run away!!

Kaidou: It wasn't necessary for you to come here by yourself...!!

THUNDER BAGUA!!!

Law&Zoro: !!!

Kaidou: *cut dialogue* Haah, even though we could have get the world if you guys came with me...

Luffy: With you? There's no way we can be together iiiiidiot... We love the "samurais"... Huff huff I will definitely kick your ass...!!

Hyou: Covered haki destroy the enemies from inside. You must not use your strenght but make the haki flow to your fist...!!

Luffy: It was still... too superficial...!!

Hyou: Your power will bloom when you are in a crisis!!

Luffy: When I was hit by your iron club I got it...!! People can be covered by "Haoushouku" too right!?

Kaidou ! Worororororo...!! JUST BY A HANDFUL AMOUNT OF POWERFUL PEOPLE!!! YOU MORIBUND!!
(Iva's note: So I saw one of the translator that he didn't know what was the meaning of shinizokonai and it's basically a word that one person uses to speak ill of someone who is about to die or should be dead but is still alive, at first i thought there wasn't a direct word in English to translate thtat but then i found that "moribund" exists in english too so i used that word that is basically the best word for this word, the word itself is used a lot in one piece and other series)

Kaidou: UGGH!!

Law: He didn't touch him...!!

Luffy: Zoro... Torao, thank you for protecting me. You guys go down

Law: !

Luffy: I'll do the rest... No matter what I'll defeat him....!! Tell everyone just that!!!

Editor's note/preview: It's time for a head-on fight!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.