Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1010 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, someone asked the leaker about how was Ashura and he answered. But I'm going to skip that because I'd rather see the technique in the manga than an explanation of how someone saw it.

Anyways after the reply he said this:

黒い雷エフェクトがただの覇気の衝突ではと意見あったんで再確認
ルフィがゴムゴムの~みたいな感じで腕を後ろにして攻撃前動作(他にもあり)でもエフェクト付いてるんで、黒い雷はやっぱり覇王色乗った攻撃だと思う

Basically some people asked him if the black lightning effect isn't just a clash of a normal haki as we've seen a lot of times(like Luffy and Ulti) so he checked the chapter again and says

When Luffy says Gomu Gomu nooo and stretches his arm backwards(or to his back as he does normally I don't know how to say it in English) before attacking(there are other examples), you can see the black lightning effect so he thinks that the black lightning like this chapter is with Haoushoku(because usually it's when they are clashing or punching someone, etc)

From Redon :

One Piece will have Jump cover and Color Spread on issue #21-22/2021, on sale 26th April in Japan. After that issue there will be 1 week break for Golden Week holidays in Japan, so next Jump issue (#23/2021) will be on sale 10th May.

So it's probable that we will have the 7th japanese Character Popularity Poll results on issue #21-22/2021, with a special Color Spread with the winners (like we had in the past).

Resuts of Global Character Popularity Poll will be published next 5th of May, so I think Shueisha will show japanese results first. In any case, this information is not 100% confirmed yet. We will have a confirmation next week.

Q:ゾロの「後は任せる」ってゾロは力使いきって倒れたの?
Leaker :
チマチマやってても消耗するだけだからと最強技で力使い切るってのがゾロの考え
なんで力尽きた
Google translate :

Zoro said "I'll leave the rest to you," did Zoro use all his strength and fall down?
Leaker :

Zoro's idea is to use up his strength with the strongest technique because even if he does it, he will only be exhausted

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,010: "Color of the Supreme King".

In the cover, Pudding and her homies are using eyedrops.

Zoro is cutting Prometheus into so many pieces that it can't help Big Mom. Law comments how crazy Zoro is, saying that he wouldn't be surprised if every bone in Zoro's body is already broken.

Kaidou: "Damn! That pathetic Linlin... Now I'll have to help her too!!"

Kaido attacks Zoro (calling him "Pirate Hunter") and orders him to let Prometheus go to help Big Mom. Law warps Zoro out of the way and appears right in front of Kaidou. Then he shoots his "Injection Shot" right at Kaidou's neck, making him cough up blood.

Kaidou attacks Law with his kanabou. Law uses a new technique called "Curtain" (抗菌武装 (カーテン)) to defend himself but Kaidou blows out of the way.

Kaidou: "How troublesome is your ability, Trafalgar!!"

Both Prometheus and Napoleon use this chance to jump down to save Big Mom. Zoro complains why Law helped him since it allows the homies to go help Big Mom.

Law: "Just let them go. If someone has to end up dying because of my plan, I'd prefer my plan fails."

Kid says this is more than enough already, since the goal was just to separate the 2 Yonkou from each other. Kid and Killer then run towards Big Mom's direction, saying that they will take on Big Mom themselves.

Cut to below the island. Prometheus saved Big Mom right before she hits the sea. Big Mom praises Prometheus then complains how useless Zeus is. Prometheus says Zeus has always been slow, stupid and just a burden for Big Mom.

Prometheus: "Mama, I have a request."

Cut back to Kid and Killer. They stop at the edge of Onigashima. Kid comments how there's something weird going on with the clouds...

Back to Onigashima's rooftop, Luffy is unconscious with his eyes turning white. Kaidou laughs, then says that it's just like last time. Even after passing out, Luffy wouldn't stop staring at him. Kaidou wonders whether he should crush first, if Luffy's eyes, brain or heart.

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to die so he's leaving the rest to Law.

Zoro: "Hey Kaidou! That guy is our captain.
If you wanna crush him, then crush me first!!"

Zoro draws his swords.

Zoro: "Kiki Kyuutouryuu: Ashura (Ghastly Nine Sword Style: Asura)
Bakkei Mouja no Tawamure (Drawing Sword, Playing with the Dead - 抜剣 亡者戯)!!!"

Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

Then Zoro falls to the ground.

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!"

Kaido is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law attacks him but he and Zoro are blown away by Kaidou's "Raimei Hakke".

Kaidou: "It's such a shame. If you all come with me, we'd have taken the world together!!"

Suddenly, Kaidou hears Luffy's voice from behind him.

Luffy: "With you? We would never want to go with you. We all love "samurai", you know?"

We can see a little flashback to when Hyougorou teaches Luffy not to just force Haki out, but let it flow to his fist and into enemy's body.

Hyougorou: "Your power will bloom in the time of crisis!!"

Luffy: "My attacks were still too shallow...
But after taken you kanabou, I now understand.
"Color of the Supreme King" can be used to "cover" yourself as well!"

Kaidou: "Worororororo...!!
It's true, but only a handful of people can manage to do that!!!"

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.

Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).

Luffy: "Zoro, Torao... Thank you for protecting me until now.
Both of you can go downstairs now!!
Tell the other... that no matter what happens, I will win!!!"

End of chapter, break next week. One Piece will be back with Jump cover and Color Spread (probably with 7th japanese Character Popularity Poll results).

M

mckengrie

From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Post automatically merged:

Translation from Mip.
Kaido : what an annoying generation
Law : Hey ! Run away, Zoro-ya !!
Kaido : Don't even bother trying !!
Kaido : Thunder Bagua !!!

Last edited:

Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat

Linlin: Ma~ma~ma...hahaha

Linlin: Prometheus...

Linlin: ...You're adorable <3

Linlin: What the hell is Zeus doing? Useless bum!!

Prometheus: Mama, my thoughts exactly!

Prometheus: That guy is clumsy, daft and always holding us back

Prometheus: Mama, I have a favor to ask~!

Linlin: Oh? What is it?

...!?

Killer/Kidd: Huff...Huff...

Kid: What is this? (The clouds are converging...?/What is up with the clouds?)

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Translation from Gizzy
Kaido : That brat.. !!
Kaido : ...Could it be...You can use Haoshoku too...?!!
Zoro : aa..? What the heck are talking about...!! haa...haa !!
Zoro : I have no idea what's going on..
Kaido : This scar will remain...!!

Translation from Mip
Luffy : I already understand....
Hyo : It’s only in times of distress that power blooms !!!
Luffy : I understood when you hit me with your kanabō !!
Luffy : You clad it with the color of conquerors, don’t you !?
Kaido : Wororororo
Kaido : Only a handful of strong people can do it !!!
Kaido : You’ve outlived your time !! ( not sure what Kaido means exactly, but the word means “a person that escaped death” so I assume he’s saying Luffy should already be dead)

Last edited:

Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat

Prometheus: Mama~~~!!!

Zoro: Hey! Tra~dude!! (What are you doing!?) huff...huff...

Zoro: That flame will end up going to save Big Mom!!

Law: Let it go...

Law: If someone is gonna have to die for the strategy to work, then it's fine if it fails...!!

!!

Kidd: The goal was to pull those two apart!!

Killer: There's no need to do anymore than that! fa~fa~fa

Kidd/Killer: Leave Big Mom to us!!!

Zoro: Kidd!! Killer...!!

Last edited:
By @Den_Den_Mushi

Zoro: First, I'll smash this one's head back to [text is cut off].

Zoro: Demonic Spirit: Nine Sword Style! Ashura: Draw: Gamboling with the Dead!

Kaido: Oh.... Owaah!

Kaido: That brat... Don't tell me... You also have Haoshoku?

Zoro: Ahh? What are you saying? Haah... haah..I don't know anything about that. I put all my strength into that one attack!! Hah... haaah... I at least wanted him to fall!

Kaido: You did enough. This wound will last.

Kaido: This generation is truly an eyesore!

Law: Oi, Zoro-ya! Run!

Kaido: It would be good for you not to leave here. Raimei Hakkei!

Kaido: If you'd just come with me, we could've taken the world.

Luffy: With you? As if we'd go with you, idiot. We love 'samurai' after all. Haah... Haaah. I'll definitely... send you flying!

Hyou: Using haki to destroy one's opponent from the inside out is not to strain yourself, or to exert your strength. It is to let your haki flow through your fists!

Luffy: I think I get it.

Hyou: *Something about power blooming*

Luffy: When I took your club, I realised... it was clad in Haoshoku!

Kaido: Worororo! Only a handful of strong ones can do that!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Translation from Mip
Kaido : We could have conquered the world together !!
Luffy : With you ?!
Luffy : That will never happen you idiot...
Luffy : Because we love the samurai !!
Luffy : Huff huff i will definitely kick your ass !!!
Hyogoro : instead of just exerting your haki... use it to damage the enemy from the inside !!

Translation from Mip
Kaido : Worororororo~
Kaido : Look at strawhat's face !
Kaido : He's out cold yet he keeps glaring at me !
Kaido : So, do you want me to smash out your eyes first ?
Kaido : Maybe the brain, or your heart ?
Zoro : Tra-guy ! what i'm about to do now is all that i have left in me... huff huff
Law : Zoro-ya !
Zoro : If i don't give it my all now, then i'm just going to waste my energy...
Zoro : If this doesn't work, then i might die... i'll leave the rest to you !!
Zoro : hey kaido ! that right there is our captain !!

Last edited:

Kaido : Worororo, look at Mugiwara's face.
Kaido : Even if he is badly hurt, he is still giving me that hateful stare.
Kaido : Should I destroy first his eyes ? Or maybe the brain ? Heart ?

Zoro : Trao, what I'm going to do from now on, is the strenght that remains to me.
Zoro : Even if I still fight, I will just waste my energy.
Zoro : If it doesn't work that means i will die right, then I will let you take care ... of the rest.

Zoro : Hoi Kaido, the guy right there is my captain !!

Status
Not open for further replies.