Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an absolute reasonable prediction to make. I was commenting on that users bait troll comment on Zoro making up stuff.

I think Zoro is landing his one sword style attack on Kaido blackening Enma in his titled chapter. IMO ZKK will happen if im wrong im wrong, it makes the case even stronger
Enma 's potential is in unexplored territory and zoro already said he needs to use full potential of it.

Kaido likely saw the threat of CoC manifest of asura would deal heavy blow. So what happens when Zoro unlocks it then there is good chance Kaido might have fatal scar like oden did to him.

I am not on ZKK bandwagon but oda is probably hinting zoro's asura could hurt kaido badly . I see zoro using it again when he taps its true potential.

Enma 's potential is unexplored territory and zoro already said he needs to use full potential of it.

Kaido likely saw the threat of CoC manifest of asura would deal heavy blow. So what happens when Zoro unlocks it then there is good chance Kaido might have fatal scar like oden did to him.

I am not on ZKK bandwagon but oda is probably hinting zoro's asura could hurt kaido badly . I see zoro using it again when he taps its true potential.
Oda foreshadowed that Zoro will use Hiru Kien (too lazy to look up spelling of name) on Kaido at some point later and IMO it makes sense he uses that attack being the move that also forges enma on Kaido over Wano to take Kaido's head

IDK why people think they don't fit. They're like a perfect match.
From her adult demeanor due to having to grow up quick, lost that time where she could be childish. Luffy does inspire her and whatnot and that side of him would bring that out more or so.
/shrug and vice versa.
Somehow it doesn’t feel right , it’s like a cosmic law and you’re the law breaker :kayneshrug::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.