Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second..... Wasn't Luffy and Katakuri doing something similar to what was revealed in this chapter during their fight? I distinctly remember that those two were emitting Black Lightning from their fists before they ever even clashed.

I think that must be basic CoC attacks which we saw Luffy do with Chinjao and Doflamingo as well. This is just the Advanced form that emits a coating around the users body via the same principle of flowing ones Haki....

So there is even levels to CoC attacks...

Then Zoro has no excuses for that Killer fight if he's been eating poison and razor blades prepared by Sanji all this time with no problems. :goyea:

Obviously it's a joke by Oda.
That's the reason why Zoro didn't pass out from just eating a few poisonous animals. It took him eating poisonous animals for over a week and then starving for it to effect Zoro. Zoro's stomach made the identical sound Luffy's made when he passed out from starving alone.

Wait a second..... Wasn't Luffy and Katakuri doing something similar to what was revealed in this chapter during their fight? I distinctly remember that those two were emitting Black Lightning from their fists before they ever even clashed.

I think that must be basic CoC attacks which we saw Luffy do with Chinjao and Doflamingo as well. This is just the Advanced form that emits a coating around the users body via the same principle of flowing ones Haki....

So there is even levels to CoC attacks...
chinjao did it
when ulti and luffy clashed
looked like they did too
this is very different.

The thing is we already have CoC affecting the environment heavily too. In Dressrosa, the CoC clash sent Law flying across the roof.

So we have "CoC blasts" and "preemptive Haki sparks" too.

Haki is just :kobeha:

whats your explanation lol
it seems like they are both using coc here
Post automatically merged:

wow look at this theory
https://www.opfanpage.com/2019/01/04/true-power-of-advanced-conquerors-haki-2/
There is none. Oda is literally studying for the test on his desk right before the teacher is handing out the exam.

And also, I can't believe he put "Haki blooming" again there. What horrible, shit, garbage writing.

but he only said it because he said it makes them not swordsmen
now we know zoro can do it too
so it evens out
yup.
Post automatically merged:

The thing is we already have CoC affecting the environment heavily too. In Dressrosa, the CoC clash sent Law flying across the roof.

There is none. Oda is literally studying for the test on his desk right before the teacher is handing out the exam.

And also, I can't believe he put "Haki blooming" again there. What horrible, shit, garbage writing.
can you post the haki meme one more time pls lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

explain why kaido says coc for zoro when theres no environment shit or black lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.