Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think that this chapter might have confirmed ZKK, if anything. We are this early and :

•Zoro has already used Ashura and it seems like he scarred Kaido

•Zoro has yet to have his named chapter. And we should logically expect something exceedingly massive from it, given the fact the the man has had this hype ALREADY.

•Zoro has reached his limits and should be out, meaning he will have time to recover. Him being out also destroys any possibililty of him fighting King.

Now:

Zoro will be down and Luffy will eventually take down Kaido 1 vs 1. Luffy will be very tired as well.

Then Kaido will go in his dragon form (thanks also to the Zoan recovery) and fly, under the eyes of the Flower Capital.

That's where Zoro will kill him with Hiryu Kaen (which was previously unable to hit Kaido, heavy foreshadowing that it will actually land) under the eyes of the people of Wano. He will be behaded.

And we know much it has been emphasized that Kaido's head needs to be taken.

This will mirror the legendary Ryuma slaying a dragon in the same fashion.

This will happen in the chapter named after Zoro.

The last act of Zoro's greatness.
For Zoro boys.

Ryuo is the barrier haki you mean? For god sake man, just say Barrier haki... geez
CoA:

1. Invisible regular haki -> Luffy touches Caesar and Tashigi in Smoker's body
2. Hardening -> Everyone and their mother
3. Barrier -> Rayleigh, Hyogoro, Sentomaru, Boa's sisters, Luffy, the Admirals
4. Internal Destruction (wrongly called Ryuo by the community) -> Rayleigh, Luffy, potentially Zoro, potentially the scabbards, maybe Kaido (with Thunder Bagua, since Ragnarok is CoC)

I think he's talking about number 4.

CoC:
1. Knocks fodder (or at least people sufficiently weaker than the user) out
2. Used in attacks -> Roger and Whitebeards in their clash, Kaido in Ragnarok and maybe (?) Thunder Bagua, maybe Ashura (unless it's type 1)

At this point CoA types 2 and 4 and CoC type 2 look exactly the same. You could argue that haki leaking from a blade is a sign of CoC type 2, but then sometimes Zoro leaks haki too. Confusing af.

Zoro already knew what Luffy did and said if he couldn't, they would need another captain. Which means Mihawk explained what Conquerors is.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
ASURA = COC.

How Zoro can't know what CoC while using Asura whenever he wants, which is CoC....

What are you talking about? :suresure: You are telling me Zoro doesn't know CoC but using Asura CoC at will consciously.

I must say, in my perspective with this chapter we can finally put the Sanji vs Zoro long war to rest and I'm totally fine with it: Luffy and Zoro are in a league of their own in terms of combat and Sanji, who is an entirely different type of character, is with the rest of the crew, probably the strongest among them. He's the joining link between the "normal" people of the crew and the real monsters.
In this way either the two fandom can enjoy their boy and it's a lot less stressfull lol
As long as our cook is at YC level, that's completely fine by me.
It's a bit sad to lose this little game between us opposite fandom that started long long time ago (from Little Garden with Zoro and Sanji's hunt challenge I think, or maybe even before that) but eventually it would have to end anyway, sooner or later.

Let's press F to pay respect to good old days that just ended, guys.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I must say, in my perspective with this chapter we can finally put the Sanji vs Zoro long war to rest and I'm totally fine with it: Luffy and Zoro are in a league of their own in terms of combat and Sanji, who is an entirely different type of character, is with the rest of the crew, probably the strongest among them. He's the joining link between the "normal" people of the crew and the real monsters.
In this way either the two fandom can enjoy their boy and it's a lot less stressfull lol
As long as our cook is at YC level, that's completely fine by me.
It's a bit sad to lose this little game between us opposite fandom that started long long time ago (from Little Garden with Zoro and Sanji's hunt challenge I think, or maybe even before that) but eventually it would have to end anyway, sooner or later.

Let's press F to pay respect to good old days that just ended guys.
finally someone who understands:cheers:

zoro is not leading a crew either :milaugh: look where we are mf has adv coc :milaugh:
guess who mihwak is the mightiest swordsman in the world? zoro s final goal :cheers:
Zoro is sacrificing everything for his crew, which is why CoC is needed.

Lihawk won't have CoC, he has no crew.

Even Law has a better chance to have CoC than Lihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.