Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yeah they are being coy with Zoro's whole thing. Because either its something really big or something shit.

But as a Zoro fan I'll believe its something truly big.
It's Zoro's CoC so it's definitely something big
Post automatically merged:

Yes all you do is swirl your tongue around it and swallow
:suresure::suresure:

Exactly the fight still far from over and Luffy sent Zoro to the dome where the main SH fights are happening, can't you see what's gonna happen? It should be obvious that Luffy's final battle against Kaido will be the climax of the Arc and Zoro may as well kill an already defeated Kaido of course, there is always this possibility.
Like you said, the war is far from over. After Zoro take care of business underneath the dome he will return to take Kaido's head. Scabbards stayed the battle isn't over until Kaido is dead.

The question is can you see what's happening. Oda has been building up Zoro killing Kaido since Zoro defeated the Punk Hazard dragon. Remember, Luffy was there fighting the dragon too. We have Zoro's connection with Wano, Oden, enma, Scabbards and Ryuma. He even stated he wants to free Wano by cutting Kaido into pieces.

Unfortunately, it's ignored because some can't stand the idea of Zoro being equal to Luffy even though Oda told us they are equal during Thriller Bark when Kuma allow Zoro to exchange his head for Luffy's head.

Like you said, the war is far from over. After Zoro take care of business underneath the dome he will return to take Kaido's head. Scabbards stayed the battle isn't over until Kaido is dead.

The question is can you see what's happening. Oda has been building up Zoro killing Kaido since Zoro defeated the Punk Hazard dragon. Remember, Luffy was there fighting the dragon too. We have Zoro's connection with Wano, Oden, enma, Scabbards and Ryuma. He even stated he wants to free Wano by cutting Kaido into pieces.

Unfortunately, it's ignored because some can't stand the idea of Zoro being equal to Luffy even though Oda told us they are equal during Thriller Bark when Kuma allow Zoro to exchange his head for Luffy's head.
As I said Zoro can always kill an already defeated Kaido, of course.

It sounds like the leaker's interpretation. I don't think it's been stated in the story.
Otherwise, the red scabbards have CoC.
Carrot has CoC.
Franky has CoC.
Ulti has CoC.
etc...
i guess he was comparing the attacks of kaido, luffy and zoro. I almost lost my shit right there lol:gokulaugh::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.