Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mean I'm just saying what I read in the spoilers section. :kayneshrug:

The way I interpreted it is that Ashura is somehow related to CoC but his attack and sword don't have it yet. Could be different though, yes.
No you just pulled up someone translate something unconfirmed
And someone's opinion who hasn't seen anything

The only confirmed spoilers we have say kaido gets hit by asura and says coc ?

Daily reminder that Zoro's best moment in Thirller Bark came after he left the fight against Moria to Luffy :finally:

I myself is one of the biggest ZKK believer out there, but even I understand that there's no way Zoro is gonna outshine Luffy, at least when it comes to "beating" Kaidou. Zoro has done what I had expected him to do, outshined every other Supernovas except for Luffy, by showing incredible offensive and defensive feats, as well as being the best support for Luffy. :optimistic:
If you already believe that Luffy will get the biggest shine in beating Kaido, which is most likely the one landing final hit.

Then what is the purpose of killing (or beheading as it seems the scenario ZKK guys believe) an already defeated Kaido? That's not a big feat. That's just a murder and I wonder how would be Yamato's reaction seeing someone beheading his already defeated daddy (I think the relationship between Yamato and Kaido is not that bad. At worst it's similar to Judge and his son, and in end of WCI Sanji still chose to save his daddy who also gave him an exploding bracelet and gave him a beating).

Bigger feat than killing Kaido (which is already defeated by Luffy) is having a sword fight in Country of Samurais/Swordsmen. Like before you all knew Orochi is a trash, everyone kept hoping that Zoro would face the Low Top Tier Shogun of Wano.
But now that we know Orochi and all of his samurai henchmen are trash, the next one who fits as Low Top Tier Shogun is King. Well, not Shogun but at least he fits the swordman and Low Top Tier cateria.

If you already believe that Luffy will get the biggest shine in beating Kaido, which is most likely the one landing final hit.

Then what is the purpose of killing (or beheading as it seems the scenario ZKK guys believe) an already defeated Kaido? That's not a big feat. That's just a murder and I wonder how would be Yamato's reaction seeing someone beheading his already defeated daddy (I think the relationship between Yamato and Kaido is not that bad. At worst it's similar to Judge and his son, and in end of WCI Sanji still chose to save his daddy who also gave him an exploding bracelet and gave him a beating).

Bigger feat than killing Kaido (which is already defeated by Luffy) is having a sword fight in Country of Samurais/Swordsmen. Like before you all knew Orochi is a trash, everyone kept hoping that Zoro would face the Low Top Tier Shogun of Wano.
But now that we know Orochi and all of his samurai henchmen are trash, the next one who fits as Low Top Tier Shogun is King. Well, not Shogun but at least he fits the swordman and Low Top Tier cateria.
Beating King and killing Kaidou :finally:

Wait, since Kaido is Confirmed as Advanced CoC User & we saw how he looked at Luffy in their first Encounter when he defeated him with Thunder Bagua & now we also learned that Zoro have CoC

Then this means Monet Scene + Mihawk intimidating Luffy in War are CoC
Luffy only saw a glimpse of the future? Do think it anything to with mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.