Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Luffy still has not used king kong gun with internal destruction haki shown in chapter 955, that would damage Kaido severly. which would do10 x was Zoro did with Ashura.

Also Zoro's ashura attack is weaker than red rock and kong gattling.
Cap. Luffy used red rock on a weaker version of kaido

Zoro was in a weaker more damaged state so his attack wasn't even at max output and yet still caused more damaged to a hybrid kaido

And lastly luffy this chapter admits that all he has been doing is superficial damage

Nope, Luffy still has not used king kong gun shown in chapter 955, that would damage Kaido severly. 10 x was Zoro did with Ashura.

Also Zoro's ashura attack is weaker than red rock and kong gattling.
A thousand Red Rocs and Kong Gattlings wouldn't of even leave a scratch on Kaido till now. He should thank Kaido for beating his skull inside out, giving him a free power boost. Meanwhile Zoro on his deathbed left a permanent scar on Kaido. If he was even somewhat healthy like Luffy is now, who knows what could of happened.

Last edited:
No one might have expected it but it seems like the Straw Hats may actually be leaving Wano as a legit Yonko crew strength-wise. Luffy is about to 1v1 Kaido and win. Zoro's strength speaks for itself. The rest are gonna win against flying six members who no one thought they were capable of even fighting.
Yip and chopper slapping the piss out of queen
Post automatically merged:

I mean he would've cried at the Khallifa moment had it happened currently. And that happened pre timeskip
He wouldn't because that scene made more sense

Sanji doesn't hit women and thats fine. But sanji had to stay and take her punishment because he needed the keys she held to save robin. So it made sense for sanji in that situation with his code to take damage.

However the situation with black Maria is the complete opposite
Post automatically merged:

A thousand Red Rocs and Kong Gattlings won't even leave a scratch on Kaido till now. He should thank Kaido for beating his skull inside out, giving him a free power boost. Meanwhile Zoro on his deathbed left a permanent scar on Kaido. If he was even somewhat healthy like Luffy is now, who knows what could of happened.
Facts

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A stronger person doesn't trust a weaker one to handle someone they couldn't beat/heavily weaken in a fight.

Jinbei entrusted Luffy to handle Katakuri
Law entrusted Luffy to handle Doffy
Zoro entrusted Law to handle Kaido

Kidd and Luffy told Zoro and Law TO LEAVE THE REST TO THEM as Kidd went to face Linlin and Luffy facing Kaido.

It's what Oda usually does.
Bruh how on earth is this shit even comparable? As a said earlier, Zoro did not entrust Law with something he cannot do. He is telling him to finish off the rest in case if he fails to defeat the enemy.

"I can't do it so please do it for me" isn't even remotely the same as "I'll do what I can and if I fail before I complete the task, you do the rest."

Bruh how on earth is this shit even comparable? As a said earlier, Zoro did not entrust Law with something he cannot do. He is telling him to finish off the rest in case if he fails to defeat the enemy.

"I can't do it so please do it for me" isn't even remotely the same as "I'll do what I can and if I fail before I complete the task, you do the rest."

Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.