Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He stated that wanted to put kaido down. And that he was physically at his limit becuase of being damaged
In earlier chapters of this fight not in this one. What was constantly in the Focus when Zoro Attacks or attempts to attack Kaido? Was it just Zoro attacking or did characters make certain remarks that put the Focus on something other than just Zoro..?

Jack was a one-time thing and irrelevant to Luffy's goals. Meanwhile said it so many times in WCI.

I think Luffy will defeat Big Mom at the end of the arc long after Kaido has been beaten. You know, that part of the arc where Luffy leaves the island.
That’s hypocrisy. Your saying jack was a one time thing now?

Big mom will fall in wano to eustass kidd.

I been saying for over a month it will end up being kidd vs big mom and luffy vs kaido. I even made a thread about why.

There’s no time left for big mom in the story.

They already foreshadowed her loss or death with her crew coming up with people who can be captain.

Actual panels Zoro tatsumaki bottom tier attack both broke Kaido's scale and cough up blood
Top tier Law attack Gamma Knife did fuck all
So is injection shot> GK ? Let’s not play dumb for keepsake. It’s pretty obvious Kaido dragon form affected the technique.

WTF @LANJI CUCKSMOKE go?? Why TF is Law still conscious after Hybrid TB. You’ve claimed G4 could knock him out? An how tf Law react/an block hybrid Kaido, he’s a glass canon remember? Clown lls

Guys, it's not a random Power Up
This is "Internal Haki", you people just assumed it was CoA Level 3 but it's actually CoC level 2
That's why Hyogoro cannot do it but so far only CoC Users showed it (Roger, WB, Rayleigh)

Also this shows how Crazy Powerful Rayleigh is, the guy wasn't called "Dark King" just like that
And it proves the People who can threaten Kaido are not Exclusive to those 5 he met
The List should also include Rayleigh, Dragon, Mihawk for sure + Garp & Sengoku possibly
Could very well be.

Wrote the same, while joking though.

So CoC attacks work the way we thought advanced haki works? :suresure:

I guess Luffy's prison training was CoC training in disguise :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.