Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same source also doesn't confirm Roger has CoC even though the manga later did.

Sengoku didnt use CoC for the same reason why Luffy and Kid didnt use it while fighting fodders in the dome : PLOT
Roger is dead which is why his was blank for all hakis. The admirals don't have that excuse as it confirmed they had CoA and CoO. They don't have it :risitasad: Good job relying on a source to confirm Sengoku having it. Now you have to concede from the same source the other admirals don't have it :hapnoel:

This chapter is 🔥🔥🔥 god damn man I’m liking kaido as a character more and more man he’s truly a beast taking all these attacks. zoro awakening coc !! and asura was 🔥🔥 :steef: zoro scarred kaido!!! :steef: Just like roger scarred whitebeard!!! :cheers: And kaido gave him props. Kaido is truly a beast and a tank man this is insane! He ain’t going down before his crew so he taking all these attacks and still fighting for 20 or 20+ more chapters! Hype as fuck and Law injection shot was 🔥 attack and kaido adv coc hit different ragnarok with coc and now thunder bagua with coc sheesh. And luffy! Luffy a Monster! he rose up like a zombie back from the dead I like how he’s blooming and progressing man those eyes never lose their light. Can’t wait to see dragon and shanks unleash their adv haki / coc later on in the series. :endthis: I always thought roger can counter wb quakes and devil fruit power with adv haki /adv coc and I think shanks can counter bb quakes and that will be the key for luffy to counter bb quakes and beat bb even if luffy devil fruit is nerfed by the yami fruit he will always have his haki. I like how oda used law liked law like oden lol “they aren’t even touching” but s/o to law for taking thunder bagua with coc on it and still being somewhat ok lol. But it seems that lightning part only hit him and not the club altogether but either way. :suresure:But Luffy, zoro, and law aka the monster trio put in work this chapter and they all did amazing! This is a Great chapter man 10/10. Can’t wait to see kaido flashback. He must’ve had an insane adv haki clash with shanks. And I like how he mentioned only the powerful can do it he must be thinking about those ceiling silhouettes plus dragon.:myman: Xebec must’ve been a monster with this adv haki only right for garp and roger two amazing haki monsters to take him and his crew down. Let’s gooo!!! 🔥😈

Last edited:
Who said law is going under the roof?

Zoro will obviously be healed then zoro and sanji vs king and queen which has been foreshadowed all of wano.

Law is a captain and doesn’t listen to luffys orders. He isn’t going down below. That’s straight delusion and we literally seen this before in chapter 1000 and 1001 where luffy tells law to send the scabbards down and next chapter law is pissed because luffys ordering him around.

law is obviously not going under the roof he will just send zoro down there
Yeah but he still did what Luffy told him to do :kobeha:

There's still going to be quite of you pissed that Law follows Luffy's orders huh ? :milaugh:

The translation does make feel like if Zoro doesn't have Haosoku...
But he'll have it , because you'll most likely need Haosoku to have a Kokuto Katana...
Oda loves this kind of unclear situations with Zoro xDxD

Status
Not open for further replies.