Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So? See the difference? Kid has always been talking shit ever since he's got on Wano. Oh he's gonna take down Kaidou, oh he's gonna fight and make other watch him fight, whearas up to this point, he's the one who has the most shocked face.
Luffy actually makes multiple promise, to Katakuri, and Big Mom herself, that's he gonna come back AFTER BEATING KAIDOU, and defeat Big Mom. That's better than anything Kid has said. Need I remind you, Kid hasn't said anything about defeating the Yonkou when he's infront of the Enemies. He only dared saying that when nobody is around.
I’m done lol. From now on when a Kidd hater spews some shit about how Big Mom isn’t going down in this arc I’m just going to post this page

Read CP0 dialogue and tell me this isn’t a red herring lol. Especially when this saga is all about the new gen surpassing the old gen. Why would Kaido fall, but not Big Mom? She will just be a remnant of the past. It’s the new eras time after Wano. Her and Kaido are BOTH going down this arc. Luffy beats Kaido, Kidd beats Big Mom. After this arc the focus will move to the current gen (which is Shanks and Blackbeard). Watch. And I’m done with this topic now.

Is that true?
If he only has CoC, that's even more in his favor. He just needs to get Adv CoC and add it to his metal.
I see Awakening in his future. Advanced CoC is in the long run. But I doubt we stay with him long enough for that
Post automatically merged:

You should change ur sig. Zoro is not killing Kaido.
Until the Wano arc is over. I am not changing my stance.

we should already get the memo: Oda is very stingy when its not Luffy. Luffy learns FS/Barrier/ID COA(now AdvCOC too) yet he doesnt even give Kidd Barrier haki
I don't think its that. The difference between Luffy and Kid is that Luffy has the ability to make friends and allies much better than Kid does. As a result, he finds people like Rayleigh, Katakuri, and Hyougoro who train his haki(and yes, I do consider katakuri to have at least enabled Luffy to learn future sight as he didn't go for the kill shot when he had the chance).

But Kid has shown a similar potential to Luffy in regards to his ambition and his strength. All of this is to say that Kid will most likely unlock several advanced forms of haki by the end of the series, it will just take him much longer as he will do it by himself.

I’m done lol. From now on when a Kidd hater spews some shit about how Big Mom isn’t going down in this arc I’m just going to post this page

Read CP0 dialogue and tell me this isn’t a red herring lol. Especially when this saga is all about the new gen surpassing the old gen. Why would Kaido fall, but not Big Mom? She will just be a remnant of the past. It’s the new eras time after Wano. Her and Kaido are BOTH going down this arc. Luffy beats Kaido, Kidd beats Big Mom. After this arc the focus will move to the current gen (which is Shanks and Blackbeard). Watch. And I’m done with this topic now.
You should start posting when Kid actually says to Big Mom that's he's taking her down. All Kid has up till now is talking shit. Luffy declared infront of a hybrid Kaidou that's he's gonna beat him. Can you say the same to Kid?
Kid fans should be humble and only come out when he's having actual feats, instead of talking shit all the time.

Dude wtf are you talking about? Killer and Hawkins situation are now where near the same. Killer stood up with Kidd and fought Kaido even if they stood no chance while Hawkins bitched out and watched them be imprisoned. In chapter 950 it’s clear that Kidd harbors hatred for Hawkins because both his and Apoo’s face show up in the panel when Kidd says, “I’m tired of alliances.” Killer worked for Orochi to save Kidds life. Obviously, Kidd won’t have a problem fighting alongside Killer, he did nothing to betray him. Why would Kidd fight alongside Hawkins? Explain since the bs you wrote is “good writing”.

Like I already said, Kaido and Big Mom (the old gen) are both falling in Wano, which is the conclusion to the Yonko saga. The yonko saga is about the new gen taking over the old one. And they already hinted this happening in the panel that I showed you with CP0. Unless you believe Luffy is beating both Kaido and Big mom in this arc, then Kidd will be doing the job. It would fit given how much Kidd has been built as a rival to Luffy and the fact that Luffy in this chapter said, “leave Kaido to me”, while Kidd said “Leave Big Mom to me.” Keep doubting Kidd you’ll look dumb.
-Just go and reread the Hawkins-Law conversations again bro. Because it seems that you missed few panels. I'm not going to give you a lecture on how Hawkins did the right thing.
- Also, Kid said a lot of things. He said he would beat Shanks= lost an arm. He told the others "you came to watch me fight"= he was the one watching them fight. He said he would beat up Kaido= didn't do anything against him. I expect the same thing about defeating Big Mom.
- Kid is not Luffy's rival for fucking sake. What's up with these new readers. Luffy's rival is Black Beard.
- Luffy defeating Big Mom after Kaido was foreshadowed before WCI. Again, this is not me talking, this is Oda for fucking sake.
- Do you want me to show you how many panels Luffy stated that he would defeat Big Mom?
- Nobody is underestimating Kid. He will manage to inflict great damage to her but he will lose.

This is Luffy's story, not Kid. If you don't like it then you can sign a petition asking Oda to make a Kid Manga smh

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
we know for a fact that Kidd's haki is worse than Luffy's. he didnt know punch works on Kaido. something he should have known if he had barrier haki or even have knowledge on it.

so far he has shown no sign of FS either. heck we didnt even see any decent COO feat from him

as for AdvCOC: we dont have proof of him not having it BUT if he already knew this one he would have already used it against Hybrid Kaido. would be asspull from Oda if Kidd suddenly shows that he already knew AdvCOC yet he never used it against Kaido. and Kaido commented something along the line of "only a strong few can use it" which does lower Kidd's chances even lower.

and its hard to digest Kidd will get AdvCOC b4 getting barrier or something when COC is the most hyped and rarest haki

we should already get the memo: Oda is very stingy when its not Luffy. Luffy learns FS/Barrier/ID COA(now AdvCOC too) yet he doesnt even give Kidd Barrier haki
How is he spose to beat Big Mom if all he has is just his Magneto powers?? He will need a special type of Haki to even dream of defeating her. It is possible he picked up Ad CoC from his encounter with Shanks. Remember Kid was aready defeating commanders when Luffy was the fighting fodders. I have a big feeling Kid has his development offpanel like Koby.

On everything, I will never take Oda seriously again if he allows Kid who is supposedly Luffy's rival to leave Wano empty handed. That will actually be some shit tier writing.

How is he spose to beat Big Mom if all he has is just his Magneto powers?? He will need a special type of Haki to even dream of defeating her. It is possible he picked up Ad CoC from his encounter with Shanks. Remember Kid was aready defeating commanders when Luffy was the fighting fodders. I have a big feeling Kid has his development offpanel like Koby.
how would i know how he will beat BM? heck are we sure he beats her? or is it just wishful thinking? and i cant just hand him powerups he dont have.
and like i said in my prev post, if he already knew AdvCOC then it would be actual shit writing as WHY didnt he use such a powerful tool against Kaido? He himself said none of their attacks are working. situation was getting hopeless and out of control.

BUT can he get some haki/df powerups in midfight? ya

On everything, I will never take Oda seriously again if he allows Kid who is supposedly Luffy's rival to leave Wano empty handed. That will actually be some shit tier writing.
then lets wait and see how Wano arc unfolds. we have quite a bit to go this arc.

You should start posting when Kid actually says to Big Mom that's he's taking her down. All Kid has up till now is talking shit. Luffy declared infront of a hybrid Kaidou that's he's gonna beat him. Can you say the same to Kid?
Kid fans should be humble and only come out when he's having actual feats, instead of talking shit all the time.
-Just go and reread the Hawkins-Law conversations again bro. Because it seems that you missed few panels. I'm not going to give you a lecture on how Hawkins did the right thing.
- Also, Kid said a lot of things. He said he would beat Shanks= lost an arm. He told the others "you came to watch me fight"= he was the one watching them fight. He said he would beat up Kaido= didn't do anything against him. I expect the same thing about defeating Big Mom.
- Kid is not Luffy's rival for fucking sake. What's up with these new readers. Luffy's rival is Black Beard.
- Luffy defeating Big Mom after Kaido was foreshadowed before WCI. Again, this is not me talking, this is Oda for fucking sake.
- Do you want me to show you how many panels Luffy stated that he would defeat Big Mom?
- Nobody is underestimating Kid. He will manage to inflict great damage to her but he will lose.

This is Luffy's story, not Kid. If you don't like it then you can sign a petition asking Oda to make a Kid Manga smh

Status
Not open for further replies.