Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1011 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1011 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1011 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1011 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Brief summary thanks to Redon-

- Chapter 1,011: "The Virtue of The Red Beans".
- Killer and Kid are scared to see that Big Mom returns flying even without Zeus.
- Zeus, who has escaped from Kid's metal box since his powers have been weakened, goes to look for Big Mom.
- Law teleports with Zoro and Zeus, leaving Luffy alone.
- Kid and Killer arrive at the castle after an attack by Big Mom and confront Hawkins. In the end, Killer is the one who faces Hawkins alone and Kid leaves to find Big Mom
- Page One chases Nami, Usopp and Tama.
- Tama goes to the Live Floor to give an order to the Gifters who have eaten her kibi dango. This way she will end her role in the war.
- Usopp manages to slow down/stop Page One.
- While they are running, Nami, Usopp and Tama meet Big Mom.
- Nami and Usopp are terrified. Tama calls her Olin and talks to her in a friendly way.
- Big Mom is friendly to Tama. Prometheus says that she has entered her "special" mode (the Korean leaker doesn't say the name) that only comes out with children under a certain age (again the Korean leaker doesn't say the number).
- Big Mom is enraged when Tama tells her that Okobore Town has been destroyed by Kaidou's subordinates.
- Page One is chasing them again. He tells Big Mom not to let Nami and the rest run away.
- However, Big Mom is the one who attacks Page One.
- Big Mom: "You have no morals?"
- The chapter ends with Ulti in shock upon seeing the scene.

WSJ Break next week

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks to Korean Leaks
and Spoilers confirmed by Redon from ArlongPark Forums
- Chapter 1,011: "The Virtue of The Red Beans".
- Killer and Kid are scared to see that Big Mom returns flying even without Zeus.
- Zeus, who has escaped from Kid's metal box since his powers have been weakened, goes to look for Big Mom.
- Law teleports with Zoro and Zeus, leaving Luffy alone.
- Kid and Killer arrive at the castle after an attack by Big Mom and confront Hawkins.
- In the end, Killer is the one who faces Hawkins alone and Kid leaves.
- Page One chases Nami, Usopp and Tama.
- Tama goes to the Live Floor to give an order to the Gifters who have eaten her kibi dango. Thus will his role in the war end.
- Usopp manages to slow down / slow down Page One.
- While fleeing, Nami, Usopp, and Tama meet Big Mom.
- Nami and Usopp are terrified.
- Tama calls her Olin and talks to her in a friendly way.
- Big Mom is friendly to Tama.
- Prometheus says that it has entered its "special" mode (the Korean filter does not say the name) that only comes out with children under a certain age (again the Korean filter does not say the number).
- Big Mom is enraged when Tama tells her that the Okobore Town has been destroyed by Kaidou's subordinates.
- Page One is chasing them again.
- He tells Big Mom not to let Nami and the rest run away.
- However, Big Mom is the one who attacks Page One.
- Big Mom: "You have no morals?"
- The chapter ends with Ulti in shock upon seeing the scene.

Last edited:
-- Important Notice --
(Mod approval)​

Please, don't believe what the 106.101 says in the comments of the post, just believe what he says in that post.

I said this multiple times but the number 106.101 is just an IP, anyone can have that IP so the people who has, the post they make will say 106.101.

If the spoiler provider 106.101 wants to say something, he will say it in the post and not in the comments. The post saying Killer's leaving to search for Big Mom is a comment and we can't know if it's from our spoiler provider or just someone with the same IP wanting to troll.

Delete this post after a while when people sees this.

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkOP:

* 被大妈的攻击打飞的基德和基拉与霍金斯对峙,基拉想单挑霍金斯,基德独自离开去找大妈。

Kid leaves search of Big Mom alone. The Korean comment I shared is correct. There was just a naming error.
Looks like Kidd and Killer get scared seeing Big Mom attack from the air without Zeus and then get taken down from the attack.

Q: ルフィのシーンはある?ナンバーズは出てきた?
うるティがどんなリアクションしてるか気になる
A (Leaker): カイドウ側から会話あるよ
カイドウ「窮地ほど楽しみ、楽しむほどに…」

—————

A (Leaker): きびたんごは食べない
おつるが作ったおしるこが美味かった
それに記憶がなくなったときに世話してくれたおたまへの感謝
それらを壊したカイドウの部下にマジギレ
海賊にも仁義はあると

Source: 5ch

More information from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew enjoy some ice creams. A giant Nami is eating a gigant ice cream & fruit cocktail in the back, while the other Straw Hats are eating and playing in the food.

- Luffy is on a giant straw.
- Franky eats a chocolate ice cream, his hair is shaped like the ice cream.
- Zoro and Sanji place some giant cookie wafers.
- Chopper and Brook are sitting inside an elegant glass.
- Robin, Jinbe and Usopp are bathing in a glass of juice.

It's difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a soft serve.

S

SwordMaster

From Redon:
And more details from the Japanese 5ch forums.

- There is a conversation between Kaidou and Luffy in which it seems that Kaidou says that he is enjoying the fight.
- Big Mom is grateful to Tama and the people of the Okobore Ward for taking care of her while she lost her memory and for feeding her. He says that pirates have a moral code but Kaidou's subordinates don't and is enraged by i

Q: ルフィのシーンはある?ナンバーズは出てきた?
うるティがどんなリアクションしてるか気になる
A (Leaker): カイドウ側から会話あるよ
カイドウ「窮地ほど楽しみ、楽しむほどに…」

—————

A (Leaker): きびたんごは食べない
おつるが作ったおしるこが美味かった
それに記憶がなくなったときに世話してくれたおたまへの感謝
それらを壊したカイドウの部下にマジギレ
海賊にも仁義はあると

More spoilers

新しい雲のペットはいる 名前は忘れた

マムは10歳以下の子供にはマザーモードという優しいモードになる

M

mckengrie

According to 5ch spoiler, Big Mom doesn't eat kibidango

And there is a conversation between them as Tama offers Big Mom soup.(She says that the soup is very nice and thanks) Soup is red bean soup.

I think there is a reference to the title here.

corrected version:
I made a mistake here. According to a conversation between Big Mom and Tama, Big Mom tells Tama that she thanked Otsuru for the red bean soup.

When I couldn't see Otsuru's name, I thought he was speaking against Tama.

Q: ページワンは完全にやられてる?
うるティはどんな感じ?
A (Leaker): 見開きぶん殴りやられて次のコマで床抜けしてる描写なんでわかんない
ウルティは震えながら驚愕してる、ピンピンしてるよ

あとマム関連少し訂正
マザーモードは10歳以下に“まれ“にみせる
ページワンへの攻撃はおたまへの感謝じゃなく、「おこぼれ町」とそこへ住む人を処刑したこへの怒り
おたまとマムなんかサタンとブウの関係みたい

Question is if Page one is completely done and how's Ulti
The answer is that he doesn't know because it's a double spread with the hit and the floor falling. Also Ulti is fine but atonished while trembling.

He also adds a bit of info about Big Mom.
The mother mode "RARELY" appears with kids under 10 years old
The reason to why she attacks Page One is not because of her gratitude towards Tama, but she is angry because they executed the people who lived in Okobore.
He also says that Otama and BM's relationship is like Satan and Buu from DBZ

M

mckengrie

I found on 4ch translation of 5ch spoiler and Kaido saying(maybe it can clarify the situation.):

Kaido: "The more distressed you are, the more fun you have..."

According to 5ch spoiler, Big Mom doesn't eat kibidango

And there is a conversation between them as Tama offers Big Mom soup.(She says that the soup is very nice and thanks) Soup is red bean soup.

I think there is a reference to the title here.
I made a mistake here. According to a conversation between Big Mom and Tama, Big Mom tells Tama that she thanked Otsuru for the red bean soup.

When I couldn't see Otsuru's name, I thought he was speaking against Tama.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,011: "Red Bean (Anko) Code of Honor".

In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew enjoy some ice creams. A giant Nami is eating a gigant ice cream & fruit cocktail in the back, while the other Straw Hats are eating and playing in the food.

- Luffy is on a giant straw.
- Franky eats a chocolate ice cream, his hair is shaped like the ice cream.
- Zoro and Sanji place some giant cookie wafers.
- Chopper and Brook are sitting inside an elegant glass.
- Robin, Jinbe and Usopp are bathing in a glass of juice.

It's difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a soft serve.

Chapter starts at the edge of Onigashima. Big Mom arrives and creates a new homie called "Hera". It's a female homie that seems to be made purely of thunder. Big Mom uses a new attack called "Fulgora" (Shake and Thunder - 震御雷) it's a massive thunder attack to test Hera's power. The attack hits both Kid and Killer and the side of Onigashima dome.

Back to Luffy side. Kid's power over the metal box weakened, so Zeus frees himself from the box. Law has to prevent Zeus from calling Big Mom back, so he tells Luffy he's leaving the battlefield first. He then transports himself, Zoro and Zeus away.

Kaidou and Luffy smile at each other and start fighting again. Kaidou's kanabou clashes with Luffy's kick and create a huge shockwave in all Onigashima.

Cut to Onigashima 3rd floor. Big Mom's attack hits the side of Onigashima dome, creating a huge hole and blowing Kid and Killer into the castle. Big Mom also enters the castle, but since the hole is so huge, she ends up on a different floor from Kid and Killer.

Kid and Killer run downstairs to find Big Mom and prevent her from going back to join Kaidou. They run into a group of Kaidou's men and Hawkins. Hawkins attack both Kid and Killer. Kid calls Hawkins traitor but Hawkins replies that he's also betrayed by Apoo but he just prefer to not fight a battle he can't win.

Killer stays to fight Hawkins, telling Kid to go find Big Mom since they can't afford to let her run wild.

Hawkins: "Killer, your chance of dying is 92%."

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."

Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"

Cut to Usopp and Nami in Onigashima 2nd floor. Page One jumps on Komachiyo and grabs on to its tail. Usopp and Nami attacks Page One in different parts of his body (eyes, nose, Adam's apple...) but they don't hurt him.

Tama tells Komachiyo to hang on a bit more, they are heading for the Main Stage. Once they will be there, Tama will give an order to the Gifters all over the castle. After that, her duty will be done and she doesn't care what will happen to her. Tama is shaking with fear.

Usopp and Nami feels guilty they can't make Tama feel safe. Usopp then attacks Page One with a new attack called "Hanabi Bana" (Fireworks Flowers) making Page One fall to the ground. He then follows with another new attack called "Baku Bokkuri" (Exploding Pinecone) creating huges explosions. But Page One can still get up. Usopp and Nami are shocked to see how tough he is. Usopp says it's a shame that Tama's kibi dango only works on SMILE users.

Suddenly, Big Mom appears before them in a really cool panel (we can see how huge Big Mom is, she looks like a kaiju). Usopp and Nami screams, Big Mom remembers them and is about to attack. But Otama shouts.

Tama: "Olin-chan!!"

Big Mom's expression suddenly turns to friendly smile. According to Prometheus, this is Big Mom's "Mother mode" that she sometimes shows toward children below 10 years.

Big Mom: "Oh it is you, Otama! What happened? Why are you in such a dangerous place?"

Tama: "I was worried about you! The last time I saw you, you were taken away at Udon."

Big Mom thanks Tama for taking care of her while she lost her memory. Big Mom says she still remembers how Tama takes her to Okobore Town and treats her oshiruko despite being so poor.

Tama tells Big Mom that Okobore Town has disappeared. Kaidou's men thought the people there were helping the samurai so they burned the whole place down. Big Mom recalls the time she had oshiruko in that town and gets angry.

Big Mom: "Kaido's men...!! How dare they destroy a town that was so kind to me!?"

While they were talking, Page One catches up with them. He shouts at Big Mom to help him to prevent them from getting away. Page One jumps on them and is about to swallow Usopp, Nami and Tama.

Big Mom: "You know... No matter how evil a pirate is...
There is still a thing called "moral code"!!!"*

*(Big Mom uses the same sentence Jinbe said when Drake asked to switch to Luffy's side)

Big Mom then steps in front of them and punches Page One with "Color of the Supreme King" Haki fist. Page One is punched down to the ground with blood coming out of his mouth.

Kid heard Big Mom and is coming. Zeus arrives at the scene. Ulti catches up with them and is shocked to see Page One got punched. Her body is shaking while Kaidou's men are in panic around her...

End of chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.