How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're saying that I stan Sanji and I myself don't know it? lol. And the main reason is that I side with him in Zoro/Sanji debates? Sanji isn't even my favourite straw hat, lol. Stop the cap. I used to like him a lot Pre-TS but not now, at least rn. It may seem that I'm a Sanji stan, at least in this forum as the only things which happen here are Sanji and Zoro debates in which I may be side with Sanji more. But that doesn't make me a Sanji stan, lol. It ain't so black and white, lol.

You stan characters you love and you like when they're on your screen and I'm not even excited when Sanji's there anymore. You'll never see me scream 'YAYYY SANJI CHAPTERRR' or some bs like that, lol. Again, siding does not equal stanning lol, especially when we're discussing just 2 characters.
I was in a similar boat before. I've always took the Sanji defending side, So the Zoro Fans just thought I was a Sanji Fan. lol NOPE!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So, you're saying that I stan Sanji and I myself don't know it? lol. And the main reason is that I side with him in Zoro/Sanji debates? Sanji isn't even my favourite straw hat, lol. Stop the cap. I used to like him a lot Pre-TS but not now, at least rn. It may seem that I'm a Sanji stan, at least in this forum as the only things which happen here are Sanji and Zoro debates in which I may be side with Sanji more. But that doesn't make me a Sanji stan, lol. It ain't so black and white, lol.

You stan characters you love and you like when they're on your screen and I'm not even excited when Sanji's there anymore. You'll never see me scream 'YAYYY SANJI CHAPTERRR' or some bs like that, lol. Again, siding does not equal stanning lol, especially when we're discussing just 2 characters.
You think you're the first sanji fan who denies you are a sanji fan here? We see it all the time lukegranders,greeneggs and bleakash have been doing it way before you

Status
Not open for further replies.